PDA

View Full Version : The Art of the Kill

Jack-Reacher
01-04-2011, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_umYGuaxStw

This video shows different tactics and ability setups to get more than your average 400 incognito kill. 2 kills in this video are BS, the square fills up and I hear the sound but I dont get the 400 points.

Anyway il try walkthrough what I remember, many of these were inspired by my own guide, the Manhunt tips guide.
Firstly if your target is standing by a haystack, get in and use templar vision. Wait for the focus to fill up and then strike, you should get Incognito, kill, hidden and Focus, giving you 750, 650 min if you got silent.

If you see your target enter a group early, pin them down with knives and try line up an acrobatic bonus, and if you are lucky get a focus bonus as well ( for some reason I didnt)

Templar vision and disguise are a really good combo. Make sure you pick a target that isn't targeted by your team mates, you will see by the amount of blue arrows under their name. Make sure you use templar vision out of their sight, use your disguise and you can walk right up to their group without them suspecting anything. You can get an extra hidden and focus bonus from this

Templar vision and poison is also good for loads of points, again make sure you are the only one after your target and also try and pick a target that is easily approachable, like around a tight corner.

2:53, I use the tree to single out my target. The rest is what I call luring, keep walking close to your target but just out of smoke bomb range and watch them carefully. Its up to your instinct to judge when to suddenly strike them.

Smoke bomb + morph is becoming a new favorite of mine. Use both at the same time and wait for the focus meter to fill up, if there are multiple targets you can get both quickly ( without focus though) without getting stunned. Make sure you use long lasting smoke though

Jack-Reacher
01-04-2011, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_umYGuaxStw

This video shows different tactics and ability setups to get more than your average 400 incognito kill. 2 kills in this video are BS, the square fills up and I hear the sound but I dont get the 400 points.

Anyway il try walkthrough what I remember, many of these were inspired by my own guide, the Manhunt tips guide.
Firstly if your target is standing by a haystack, get in and use templar vision. Wait for the focus to fill up and then strike, you should get Incognito, kill, hidden and Focus, giving you 750, 650 min if you got silent.

If you see your target enter a group early, pin them down with knives and try line up an acrobatic bonus, and if you are lucky get a focus bonus as well ( for some reason I didnt)

Templar vision and disguise are a really good combo. Make sure you pick a target that isn't targeted by your team mates, you will see by the amount of blue arrows under their name. Make sure you use templar vision out of their sight, use your disguise and you can walk right up to their group without them suspecting anything. You can get an extra hidden and focus bonus from this

Templar vision and poison is also good for loads of points, again make sure you are the only one after your target and also try and pick a target that is easily approachable, like around a tight corner.

2:53, I use the tree to single out my target. The rest is what I call luring, keep walking close to your target but just out of smoke bomb range and watch them carefully. Its up to your instinct to judge when to suddenly strike them.

Smoke bomb + morph is becoming a new favorite of mine. Use both at the same time and wait for the focus meter to fill up, if there are multiple targets you can get both quickly ( without focus though) without getting stunned. Make sure you use long lasting smoke though