PDA

View Full Version : GAME WON'T SAVE, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

ike041476
12-23-2007, 10:41 AM
for the 3rd time, i have gotten all the way to Demascus, did all the viewpoints, pickpockets, citizen saves and even got to the the Bureau and got tired and went to bed only to wake up and have to start FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME and this game has more save options then i have EVER seen in a game and this happens, i am VERY frustrated with this, does anyone have a clue on what i can do about this before i stop playing this game....

ike041476
12-23-2007, 10:41 AM
for the 3rd time, i have gotten all the way to Demascus, did all the viewpoints, pickpockets, citizen saves and even got to the the Bureau and got tired and went to bed only to wake up and have to start FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME and this game has more save options then i have EVER seen in a game and this happens, i am VERY frustrated with this, does anyone have a clue on what i can do about this before i stop playing this game....

membernametaken
12-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Do you have a hard drive or a memory card to save to?

ike041476
12-23-2007, 11:11 AM
i save to the hard drive, every time i get one of those flags or complete and objective it says it saving so i don't understand why i gotta start ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGININNING, LITERALLY.