PDA

View Full Version : Need Assistance [SPOILERS]

TruthfullyGrim
11-16-2011, 12:27 PM
So far I've truly enjoyed the game but I find myself having two issues.

I've cleared the Templar Dens already and I wanted to place Assassin's as their leaders for my new Assassin Dens. I had plenty of Level 10 Assassins to place but when I went to my map to find the Dens they were not on my map. So I had to actually track them down disrict by district. Anyway, so after placing the Assassin's as leaders of the Den the Master Assassin missions started popping up for them. My current problem is that after doing one (and I've started several of them) and I mean just the very first Master Assassin mission for each of them, at the end of the mission it says "Talk to your Apprentice" but when I return to their Dens they aren't there. Help?

TruthfullyGrim
11-16-2011, 12:27 PM
So far I've truly enjoyed the game but I find myself having two issues.

I've cleared the Templar Dens already and I wanted to place Assassin's as their leaders for my new Assassin Dens. I had plenty of Level 10 Assassins to place but when I went to my map to find the Dens they were not on my map. So I had to actually track them down disrict by district. Anyway, so after placing the Assassin's as leaders of the Den the Master Assassin missions started popping up for them. My current problem is that after doing one (and I've started several of them) and I mean just the very first Master Assassin mission for each of them, at the end of the mission it says "Talk to your Apprentice" but when I return to their Dens they aren't there. Help?

bitebug2003
11-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Please post in the correct forum (see stickie (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5881024859) at the top)

Closed.