PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Animus update 2.0 has gone live.

Skylined69
01-18-2011, 05:28 PM
At least thats what it says on Assassins Creeds status update on facebook.

Update: I've loaded the game and no update but thats in the UK.

Skylined69
01-18-2011, 05:28 PM
At least thats what it says on Assassins Creeds status update on facebook.

Update: I've loaded the game and no update but thats in the UK.

Krayus Korianis
01-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Hasn't gone to NA, though I doubt it will for at least a week due to them liking to limit what goes to NA.

TribeRucoo
01-18-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm downloading the Animus Project 2.0 right now! I hope other people have it already too so I can play the new chest mode. I found it on the ADD-ON's screen on the PS Store.

Auditorexxx
01-18-2011, 11:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
Hasn't gone to NA, though I doubt it will for at least a week due to them liking to limit what goes to NA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A week? great..

ian1706
01-19-2011, 03:22 AM
I'm downloading it now. It doesn't show up in the downloadable content menus in game but it does show up in the game marketplace on the dashboard so i got it there.

Dmonster4
01-19-2011, 06:00 AM
I only have one problem and that is that I can only have one Animus Update 1.0 or 2.0 on at one time. Is this supposed to happen or is it another glitch? Because I would like to play them both because Animus Update 1.0 has Advanced Alliance and Animus Update 2.0 has Chest Capture. And I would like to play them both without having to turn them on and off in the options menu in Multiplayer.

MarleyMon81
01-19-2011, 06:31 AM
So if you've downloaded 1.0 and now 2.0 you have to select which one to use as DLC on the multiplayer options menu? Meaning you cannot be able to access the map from France or the new Tuscan map at the same time along with the Advanced Alliance and Chest Hunt?

Dmonster4
01-19-2011, 06:41 AM
Yeah, I can only have Animus Update 1.0 (advanced alliance and 1 map) or Animus Update 2.0 (Chest Capture and Pienza) Can't have them both so I can't play Chest Capture in Mont St Michel because they came from different dlc. Can't have them both on at the same time.

MarleyMon81
01-19-2011, 06:44 AM
Wow, that's an intersting one.

I have it ready in my queue to download when I get home from work. How exactly in-game do you turn the one on that you want?

Dmonster4
01-19-2011, 06:47 AM
When on the main menu, pick Multiplayer then go to Options and you will see Downloadable Content. Go to that and press A, it will take you to all the DLC for AC:BH you have downloaded and there you will see which one is on and which one is off. I'm just wandering if this is happening to anyone or if it is supposed to be like that?

MarleyMon81
01-19-2011, 06:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dmonster4:
When on the main menu, pick Multiplayer then go to Options and you will see Downloadable Content. Go to that and press A, it will take you to all the DLC for AC:BH you have downloaded and there you will see which one is on and which one is off. I'm just wandering if this is happening to anyone or if it is supposed to be like that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the direction, I'll give it a look when I get home.

I read on another forum that others are experiencing the same. Wonder if this is meant to be this way or will call for another fix.