PDA

View Full Version : My Problems with the Beta

eNpHiNy
09-28-2010, 03:04 PM
So I have been playing the beta and have noticed a few things that I think could be improved.

Freezing- I dont know if this has happened to any of you but the game has frozen 3 times on me now which leads me to believe its the game thats causing it to freeze not somthing with my ps3.

Matchmaking- I dont know if theres anything wrong with the matchmaking system because its only in the early beta stage. But it takes FOREVER to find a game so I think its a possibility that somthing is wrong with it.

which brings me to the second part of that. The number of people needed to start a game needs to be lowered. This seems to be a main reason games take forever to start up because its missing a few people. It should be able to start with atleast 3 people but personally I would be fine with it having a minimum of only 2 people.

Stun- The stun attack almost never works unless the person coming after you is standing still for a few seconds and you happen to be right next to him. I think they should change it so you can counter when your facing the person. But instead of stunning them and making them lose you as a contract I think it should only allow you to get ahead 1 or 2 seconds otherwise it would be way to easy to avoiod being killed.

Smoke- The smoke bomb seems to be a little over powered. I dont think it should stun you for that long. It works great just needs to have a little less of a stun time.

Gun- I have yet to unlock the gun in the game but from what I have seen it looks like it has some easy way of locking on. IF this is the case I think it should be a little harder to use because I have been shot down several times from across the map in almost mid-air while chasing someone.

Thats all I have for now so let me know what you think. Sorry if theres a feedback forum I should be posting this on I didnt bother to look but im sure it will just get moved if there is.

eNpHiNy
09-28-2010, 03:04 PM
So I have been playing the beta and have noticed a few things that I think could be improved.

Freezing- I dont know if this has happened to any of you but the game has frozen 3 times on me now which leads me to believe its the game thats causing it to freeze not somthing with my ps3.

Matchmaking- I dont know if theres anything wrong with the matchmaking system because its only in the early beta stage. But it takes FOREVER to find a game so I think its a possibility that somthing is wrong with it.

which brings me to the second part of that. The number of people needed to start a game needs to be lowered. This seems to be a main reason games take forever to start up because its missing a few people. It should be able to start with atleast 3 people but personally I would be fine with it having a minimum of only 2 people.

Stun- The stun attack almost never works unless the person coming after you is standing still for a few seconds and you happen to be right next to him. I think they should change it so you can counter when your facing the person. But instead of stunning them and making them lose you as a contract I think it should only allow you to get ahead 1 or 2 seconds otherwise it would be way to easy to avoiod being killed.

Smoke- The smoke bomb seems to be a little over powered. I dont think it should stun you for that long. It works great just needs to have a little less of a stun time.

Gun- I have yet to unlock the gun in the game but from what I have seen it looks like it has some easy way of locking on. IF this is the case I think it should be a little harder to use because I have been shot down several times from across the map in almost mid-air while chasing someone.

Thats all I have for now so let me know what you think. Sorry if theres a feedback forum I should be posting this on I didnt bother to look but im sure it will just get moved if there is.

BK-110
09-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Well, aside from this being more appropriate in the beta discussion thread or even better the beta forum, I agree.

The game caused my PS3 to freeze a couple of times as well. And yes, finding a game often takes hours.

It's extremely frustrating when there's five players out of six and then everybody leaves or it just gets nowhere.

Even more frustrating: You've finally, after waiting more than an hour, gotten into a game and what happens? Da*n thing freezes on you after you get your first kill. Now that's frustration at its worst...

Cipher8
09-28-2010, 03:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that could work. Maybe if you pull off the counter it just initiates the chase sequence and then you gotta break the line of sight.

Basically if your facing them and press O as they press assassinate then it's a counter move and basically then their detection meter should go empty cuz you detected them and then you enter the chase mode.

Black_Widow9
09-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Please post your Beta feedback here-
[PS3] Important feedback for developers on Brotherhoods Multiplayer (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3371024388/m/8461024488)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>