PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! me and my saitek x52

pointblank1963
03-24-2005, 05:02 PM
run no good in game.
just flipps around,buttons sems okej.
in game /hardware/ input / the stick go to the left up corner and flips when i move it.
in game just cant handl.
whats wrong here!!!!im a beginner with x52
have an old x63 to but did not have this problem.please help!!
kindely regards:
spitfiremark2@passagen.se

pointblank1963
03-24-2005, 05:02 PM
run no good in game.
just flipps around,buttons sems okej.
in game /hardware/ input / the stick go to the left up corner and flips when i move it.
in game just cant handl.
whats wrong here!!!!im a beginner with x52
have an old x63 to but did not have this problem.please help!!
kindely regards:
spitfiremark2@passagen.se

Lonewolf516
03-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Check to make sure its working ok in control panel/Game controllers. I would assume you have installed the drivers that came on the CD with the controller right? Other drivers like the ones for X45 will not work. If its ok in CP. start game and go to imput devices the Hotas setup. In this option set up your Throttle, Rudder, and Alerons. This will setup the correct axis's for it to work. If when in flight you twist right and go left or pull back and go down you have them backward just go back to hotas setup and reverse them. Hope this helps you... one other thing Dont use the SST software to setup your buttons use the setup in the game controls

Lonewolf516
03-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Check to make sure its working ok in control panel/Game controllers. I would assume you have installed the drivers that came on the CD with the controller right? Other drivers like the ones for X45 will not work. If its ok in CP. start game and go to imput devices the Hotas setup. In this option set up your Throttle, Rudder, and Alerons. This will setup the correct axis's for it to work. If when in flight you twist right and go left or pull back and go down you have them backward just go back to hotas setup and reverse them. Hope this helps you... one other thing Dont use the SST software to setup your buttons use the setup in the game controls