PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about site mechanics.

GAOStarr
01-14-2011, 12:59 AM
I'm not sure if there's a better place to ask this or not, and you all have been very helpful thus far. Also, if I can achieve this, it will benefit everyone here.

I made an Excel Spreadsheet breaking down the usage of abilities, the sum of their consumed time, and maximum amount of points; and I would like to link or attach it into these forums somehow.

Does anyone know how to attach a file to a forum post? If not, does anyone know a good website where I can upload the file so I can add a link to the uploaded file into a post?

If I can get this into these forums, I think you guys will enjoy it. It has been pretty helpful for me.

Thanks for any help.

(I'm pretty sure I can't attach a file to a forum post, so if you guys know a good site that lets you upload files onto the web for free, that'd be perfect.)

GAOStarr
01-14-2011, 12:59 AM
I'm not sure if there's a better place to ask this or not, and you all have been very helpful thus far. Also, if I can achieve this, it will benefit everyone here.

I made an Excel Spreadsheet breaking down the usage of abilities, the sum of their consumed time, and maximum amount of points; and I would like to link or attach it into these forums somehow.

Does anyone know how to attach a file to a forum post? If not, does anyone know a good website where I can upload the file so I can add a link to the uploaded file into a post?

If I can get this into these forums, I think you guys will enjoy it. It has been pretty helpful for me.

Thanks for any help.

(I'm pretty sure I can't attach a file to a forum post, so if you guys know a good site that lets you upload files onto the web for free, that'd be perfect.)

najzere
01-14-2011, 01:15 AM
free file hosting (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+file+hosting)

For anyone who downloads this file, please ensure you have macros disabled in Excel before opening the file, for security reasons.