PDA

View Full Version : Blood

j_lx13
11-07-2009, 03:11 AM
I have two questions.
-If we assassinate someone with our hidden blades the blood stays in our clothes,right,then is there any way to take the blood out like going to water?
-And another one,when we have the blood in our clothes won't the guards suspect of something?

j_lx13
11-07-2009, 03:11 AM
I have two questions.
-If we assassinate someone with our hidden blades the blood stays in our clothes,right,then is there any way to take the blood out like going to water?
-And another one,when we have the blood in our clothes won't the guards suspect of something?

Xanatos2007
11-07-2009, 03:12 AM
The blood fades away after a while like the blood on your sword in AC1, but I'm not sure if guards will get suspicious.

j_lx13
11-07-2009, 03:34 AM
Thanks,because i think it would be great if the guards suspect something .

Jazerri
11-07-2009, 07:21 AM
Considering that the blood graphics are usually optional they probably won't have the guards react to it. They'd have to behave differently depending on whether the players had blood effects turned on or not.

the amolang
11-07-2009, 07:41 AM
The blood is optional so they won't make it a factor in the notoriety gameplay... but it is reported to stain clothes and weapons if its on.

com199
11-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Yeah, I posted this exact same idea about 2 weeks ago. It's good to now I'm not the only one who though of that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

j_lx13
11-07-2009, 11:41 AM
In my opinion when you get blood on your clothes it would be great if the blood would stay there unless you go to water and i would also love to see the guards suspect of us for seeing blood in our clothes.What i'm just saying is that would be freaking awesome(for me,for some no)and more realistic.

Varenis
11-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Yeah, that would be awesome, but not possible since you can turn the blood off.

caswallawn_2k7
11-07-2009, 12:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">but not possible since you can turn the blood off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
it is still possible have you never seen the difference difficulty sliders can make in games? it would be quite easy to add the blood on/off toggle to the piece of code that makes the guards look for it.