PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial Objectives

kerrymoore
12-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi

In the very early stages of the game as Tamir (just after the crusaders have attacked and you find the person who gave them information and beat a confession out of them) you do a tutorial where you are asked to instruct students with a sword.

This involves a fight with a single, then 2 opponents. I can beat the single opponent, but don't know what I am supposed to be doing against the 2 opponents.

Any ideas as I have been trying for ages?

kerrymoore
12-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi

In the very early stages of the game as Tamir (just after the crusaders have attacked and you find the person who gave them information and beat a confession out of them) you do a tutorial where you are asked to instruct students with a sword.

This involves a fight with a single, then 2 opponents. I can beat the single opponent, but don't know what I am supposed to be doing against the 2 opponents.

Any ideas as I have been trying for ages?

NeonXXV
12-07-2009, 11:24 AM
You're not supposed to do anything, I guess you just picked "Practice Fight" from the list, that one is just to practice your moves, there is no goal.

kerrymoore
12-07-2009, 01:43 PM
But there is no other options to do anything else unless I have missed something?

The menu just takes me to that tutorial and nowhere else???

thekyle0
12-07-2009, 01:47 PM
There should be an "exit" option from that menu.