PDA

View Full Version : Ok... so anybody aside from liet have issues with the mods?

Bearcat99
07-16-2008, 06:11 AM
I noticed a slight FPS drop with certain ones, I dont know if the AI routines were inadvertantly changed because I don't know how it all works... but it seems now that in most offline missions the goal for the entire enemy squadron is to get me... but it is still fun for me so I don't sweat that...

Anybody find any issues that they can't live with? Just curious...

Bearcat99
07-16-2008, 06:11 AM
I noticed a slight FPS drop with certain ones, I dont know if the AI routines were inadvertantly changed because I don't know how it all works... but it seems now that in most offline missions the goal for the entire enemy squadron is to get me... but it is still fun for me so I don't sweat that...

Anybody find any issues that they can't live with? Just curious...

JG52Uther
07-16-2008, 06:39 AM
No problems for me,although I am more choosy now about the mods I install,and I set a system restore point before each mod installation.

Vacillator
07-16-2008, 06:41 AM
Nothing that I can't live with, and a lot that I can http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

On the minor difference scale is that I seem to get a bit more 'glitchy' on some of the new maps (maybe just because they've got a lot more objects) and some of the old chestnuts like clouds suddenly appearing at a fixed distance just seem more obvious. Maybe my settings need reviewing...

Overall I'm very impressed, as I know you are from your posts 'over there' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif .

TinyTim
07-16-2008, 06:43 AM
Sound mod does not work for me. Sim loads to 60% and then quits to desktop. Other mods that I tried work fine.

And yeah, a backup copy after each mod is a must.

Feathered_IV
07-16-2008, 06:59 AM
Crashes at 60% is a common error due to incorrect installation of new planes. Usually tracked down to a file called Buttons.

Everything working here. I tend to do all the instals manually. that way I know where they are going and what I did wrong http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MAX_theHitman
07-16-2008, 08:21 AM
Hello everyone, I just came by to see what´s up here on this fine forum and see some long time good friends and fellow artists.
By the way Bearcat, thanks once again for those fine tutorials on the game. You have helped me quite alot when I first got this flight sim. Keep up the fine job good buddy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

I have noticed there has been some talk about "Modding". Some is very crazy, some are very good points of views. Personally, I have tried them too. Because I like to see new effects and try out the new creations everyone is making for the fans (of which I am one among many). I have never tried flying on-line. I just don´t have the time at the moment. Perhaps one day I will join you all. I usually just do my stuff off-line and I am happy to say that my game is working quite alright. No problems with the mods work so far. But if there are problems one has to take into account that these are still in the begginning stages of work and some tweeks are still needed. Hey... no one is perfect. Not even the actual IL-2 game itself either. But it is still THE BEST GAME of its kind available and we can all dream of being WWII pilots flying around in those glorious days of yester-year.
I wish everyone could get along fine and just enjoy this game for what it is. Some good clean fun and pleasure out of our daily routines from work and daily stress. This is just a game, not a priority in life.
I admire all the great and creative persons who create these "Mods" and cool effects. Makes for a more interesting visual game, but when looking at the real deal, it is just another game. Sometimes you die and sometimes you come out victorious. It is all part of living and the lessons in life. Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose. But what matters is that there is always another day tomorrow.. to fly again and have a great time.

SeaFireLIV
07-16-2008, 08:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearcat99:

Anybody find any issues that they can't live with? Just curious... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I think you`re quite new to Mods, but in general this is a common mod issue with many other games like Oblivion, Medievel total War, etc...

You have to be careful what you take and basically take only what you really need.

For instance, I learned a long time ago to take only what was really useful and not ever little thing created. Sometimes a Modder simply makes a bad mod, sometimes it`s the combination of mods made from different people that starts the slowdown. Other times it`s just too many mods for the program to cope with.

I always say few and quality rather than many of anything.

Cut down on some of the mods you don`t really need (like the prop Mod if you have it), one by one and see if it improves things.

crucislancer
07-16-2008, 08:38 AM
No issues here that I've noticed. I'm using:

Latest sound mod.
Spit Mk I add-on
New British and German reticles
Gyro sight for P-47D Late and Spitfires
Cloud mod with the small 128x128 tga file to keep the frames up.
Fly_zo's GUI mod (which changes the color to that of FB rather then PF)

And, I'm in 4.08m. 4.09b1m slows things down too much, though I have been contemplating making another folder for a 4.09b1m install. I've got the HD space, it seems.

I'm not sure about the AI, and I certainly hope that it wasn't messed with. While I agree that the AI has it's problems, messing with it could cause more problems. I've been offline a lot lately, and I didn't see anything weird or different.

Enthor1
07-16-2008, 08:56 AM
I have been adding mods since AAA started releasing them and my major issues have been cropping up with QMBPlus, and adding new maps to the game.

Another issue is tracking down fixes to problems that pop up, info is scattered all over the very large AAA site, they need a central area for fixes.

There have also been issues with the game crashing at certain percentages during startup and at times crashing totally.

I have found a perfect solution for these problems, START OVER.

Why? Well, there have been changes in the install process that make a good, stable install possible and if the proceedure is followed a basic solid install is possible and all it takes is a couple of hours.

From this install I have added many mods and all are working well.

Other hints, unless you know what you are doing, use the auto installers, stay away from beta addins, many of them are great but require self installs and it can get confusing as to what goes where.

Over the last three days (only about 5 hours total) I have done an install beginning with 4.07 from the disc and now have an 11.5 gig install, 1.6 gig of which is new mods and it works fine.

SeaFireLIV
07-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Yea, stay away from anything Beta, I agreed. i also don`t touch anything without a readme or an explanation of how to install.

general_kalle
07-16-2008, 09:24 AM
funny you ask but ive suddenly lost the sound for the Me109 and the FW190 engines.

I dont remember what i changed when it stopped working but i have no sound for the Me109 and the FW190 engines

the sounds are there in the folder and noted in the filelist as well as the preset folder?
anywhere else the the sound files are supposed to be?

what can i do.

Woof603
07-16-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm running 4.09m with QMBPlus, Froshy's Clouds, and 093 Sound. All is well, especially the new maps in QMB, but am missing a few cockpit sounds. A great improvement to the off line game, and I can certainly live without the few missing sounds.
Many thanks to the modders for all the work. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

BrotherVoodoo
07-16-2008, 10:35 AM
Solid as a rock here...With the exception of the distance mod, serious FPS drain on that one. BC found that one, I removed only that mod and I am flying high again.

stalkervision
07-16-2008, 10:38 AM
some mods very slighty change the fps but I have never found it much of a problem.

ElAurens
07-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Someone really needs to listen to what a real Pratt and Whitney Wasp or Wright Cyclone sound like.

They are nothing like the sounds in this mod. The Hawk 75 sounds like a Bleriot IX, and the A6M sounds like a Cessna 150. Awful stuff there.

And yes I have tried the thing. I had to give it an honest eval. I too had to turn off the distance mod as I was getting continual crashes and total lock ups.

Urufu_Shinjiro
07-16-2008, 11:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ElAurens:
Someone really needs to listen to what a real Pratt and Whitney Wasp or Wright Cyclone sound like.

They are nothing like the sounds in this mod. The Hawk 75 sounds like a Bleriot IX, and the A6M sounds like a Cessna 150. Awful stuff there.

And yes I have tried the thing. I had to give it an honest eval. I too had to turn off the distance mod as I was getting continual crashes and total lock ups. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's at least 4 different versions of the sound mod, all with different sounds. Which one are you referring to?

I_KG100_Prien
07-16-2008, 11:16 AM
No issues here. But I've been very minimalist with the ones I've installed. Just like Seafire I've learned about modding programs with games such Oblivion and the Total War series.

The new sounds may not be "perfect" but they are an improvement over the vanilla sounds.

Jaws2002
07-16-2008, 11:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Woof603:
I'm running 4.09m with QMBPlus, Froshy's Clouds, and 093 Sound. All is well, especially the new maps in QMB, but am missing a few cockpit sounds. A great improvement to the off line game, and I can certainly live without the few missing sounds.
Many thanks to the modders for all the work. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Missing cockpit sounds can be traced to the new planes install. When you install a new plane make sure you select the corect sound mod version or you'll have sound isues with all planes that use the engine sound of the new plane.
Happened to me with the new Beaufighter. I lost souund to A20's and few other planes with the same engine sound.

Mr_Zooly
07-16-2008, 12:33 PM
The Beaufighter caused me a few missing cockpit sounds also but its all fixed and good now. Also the complaint about the engine sounds seems a bit harsh, the mods are free and the sounds are way better than the woefully generic sounds the game shipped with.

Jaggy.
07-16-2008, 01:17 PM
Having no trouble here, all is well. The mod switcher is great, go from 4.08 mods on or off and 4.09 mods on or off in a few seconds. Very handy indeed. Most mods pop right into the mods folder, so if your having trouble with one then just simply delete it.

I haven't tried the sound mod yet, saw the sound mod uninstaller and thought that wasn't a good sign.

Woof603
07-16-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the note re sounds, Jaws2002.

Uufflakke
07-16-2008, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Panzer76:

I haven't tried the sound mod yet, saw the sound mod uninstaller and thought that wasn't a good sign. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the thing is: after you installed the modded V4.09 and want to install the soundmod it reverts to V4.08 again. Best thing to do is first install soundmod and then V4.09.
Dunno if same happens after installing switcher by the way.
But IMO soundmod is the best mod of them all.

ElAurens
07-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Interesting, I find the sound mod to be the worst part of it, closely followed by all the AIs with bogus cockpits. Talk about killing immersion.

The maps are the gems of modding that I can see, a pity the rest of the stuff doesn't stack up quality wise with them.

Mr_Zooly
07-16-2008, 03:58 PM
to quote Panzer76:
"I haven't tried the sound mod yet, saw the sound mod uninstaller and thought that wasn't a good sign."
most mods have an uninstaller but its seems you are willing to install others?!?!?

R_Target
07-16-2008, 03:59 PM
I haven't had any problems. I always make a backup copy of my IL2 folder before I try anything new. If it goes belly-up, I'm only a re-named file away from where I was before.

Urufu_Shinjiro
07-16-2008, 04:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ElAurens:
Interesting, I find the sound mod to be the worst part of it, closely followed by all the AIs with bogus cockpits. Talk about killing immersion.

The maps are the gems of modding that I can see, a pity the rest of the stuff doesn't stack up quality wise with them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I asked earlier but I think you missed it, which sound mod version did you try? there are several and all are different.

ElAurens
07-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Not sure, it was a compilation thing done for the FA squad.

And now we get to my biggest problem, too many choices. I know it may sound totally odd to you, but SH3 and 4 spoiled me.

Super mod packs like GWX and Trigger Maru make life easy.

Picking through dozens, if not hundreds of mods is something I don't have time for, and I'd want all of my "squad" to be on the same page, for a shared experience.

So far only the stock '46 covers that base well.

MB_Avro_UK
07-16-2008, 04:54 PM
I have a couple of issues. For some reason, the mods fail to operate sometimes when I load il2.

I have got round this by over writing the sound mod etc. again.

Also, what does the 'English Career Language fix' do? I helped a German Squad mate via Skype install the basic mods. He installed this fix but now his il2 is in English. Is this fix essential?

If he deletes this fix, will his il2 revert to German?

Best Regards,
MB_Avro.

CUJO_1970
07-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Is it possible to mod directly from patch 4.09bm, or must you revert back to 4.08?

If I have to use 4.08, a couple of questions:

#1: Is it possible to revert back to 4.08 from 4.09bm?

#2 I've somehow screwed up my .exe for my 4.08 - is there any way to fix this?

Urufu_Shinjiro
07-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Not sure, it was a compilation thing done for the FA squad.

And now we get to my biggest problem, too many choices. I know it may sound totally odd to you, but SH3 and 4 spoiled me.

Super mod packs like GWX and Trigger Maru make life easy.

Picking through dozens, if not hundreds of mods is something I don't have time for, and I'd want all of my "squad" to be on the same page, for a shared experience.

So far only the stock '46 covers that base well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not flaming you or anything but you might want to check the AAA's sound mod before you comment on it, IIRC the FA sound mod is super old and not even on AAA....

JG52Uther
07-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Avro and CUJO,I suggest you ask for advice at AAA.

SeaFireLIV
07-16-2008, 05:02 PM

The maps are the gems of modding that I can see, a pity the rest of the stuff doesn't stack up quality wise with them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is why I try to warn in one of my posts that `Not all mods are great`.

People forget that they are Mods, meaning that they`re made by ordinary users. This means they are very open to faults and problems and conflicts; a staple diet of game modding.

Where the Developers get crucified for something not perfect, modders are always let off.

Now I`m not saying that mods for games aren`t good, they can enhance and transform a game, I`m just saying we must use them all with common-sense care.

In my experience, the more single mods used the greater the problems become. When a modder says this is the `ultimate` or `best` mod, don`t believe it, always check other user reviews or if you`re confident of how to fix unwanted Mods you can check for yourself.

This is where some will discover that Mods are a two-edged sword that needs careful wielding to get the best. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LEXX_Luthor
07-16-2008, 06:50 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/Lexx_Luthor/Smileys/thumbs.gif

Mods make a mess. But then, McDonalds or BurgerKing hamburgers are "neat." The best sandwich dribbles down your face at an immigrant owned deli. After exploring the menu, one knows from experience what to order or avoid from then on.

However, it would be nice to see Mod Pacs. I rambled over and looked at AAA site, and I saw a Poll asking for new maps beyond SLOT. Before new maps, maybe AAA should encourage Mod Packing, like they discouraged FM modding of existing Oleg planes. For example, a Mod Pac made for SLOT map, a map which should be predictably popular.

When I first saw StrikeFighters, I complained about downloading <span class="ev_code_yellow">half the internet.</span> I got used to it, my first moddable sim. Today, I make SF "moldings" that can break the sim in some respects that most players won't tolerate, and my molds are so deep I expect only a few interested players to use them, but I am aiming for something new, never done before in any of The Sims.

CrazySchmidt
07-16-2008, 06:50 PM
The biggest problem I am having is that I have no engine sounds for quite a few of the American aircraft. I'm in the cockpit and all I can hear is the wind whistling past the cockpit. All other sounds work, the guns and all external sounds, but no engine.

The aircraft I have noticed that are giving me problems are:

All Corsairs
Wildcats
Hellcats
A20
B25

A real shame because I really enjoy the pacific theatre and as you can imagine with that plane list, it's not much fun.

Having said that though, the rest of the engine sounds that do work on my system are such an improvement from the originals, that I simply don't fly those problem aircraft any more.

If anyone has had a similar problem and has a fix, I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mortoma
07-16-2008, 07:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearcat99:

Anybody find any issues that they can't live with? Just curious... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I didn't notice that, I have some missions where it seems they only try to get me, as if they know I'm human http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
But just as many where they attack other aircraft. About like pre-mod for me. I had one in the B-25H where Zeroes attacked the other three bombers with me but not me. I was disappointed, because I like to man the defensive guns at times.

fly_zo
07-16-2008, 08:48 PM
well i'm using most of the mods and didn't notice any performance loss nor game instability . I'm extra careful with effects mods cos they tend to have influence on FPS .

I'm using sound mod 9.0 cos i found that version the most stable one ( no sounds loss ....). Game loads little slower cos there is no pre-loading for sound files ( which later s/m versions have ) and thats about it . And yes if i don't like certain sound i just replace it with one that i like ( it's really a wav file)

Here is my mods folder (+ i have all flayable AI installed )

I'm installing all mods manually so i can have customized folder names ( sorted up) ... if you using auto installers do not change folder names .

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e287/fly_zo/mods.jpg

Bearcat99
07-16-2008, 10:15 PM
I used the FA pack too with the .93 sound.. I like it... I turned off the visability mod.. and I use one of the cloud mods.. the prop mod I use for screenshots only.. As for the AI cockpits.. Some of them are OK.. ad some I dont care for... like the inline hawk pit for the radial one... but even with those,, when I consider that these are mods and that before these were done the coice was fly an AI plane from outside... I'll take te pits if I am so inclined...

The QMB plus is a gem.. I added the Italy Africa Greece & Sainai maps to it.. outstanding stuff there... There are some minotr things.. but overall I am happy with it.. and as much as I liked the stock sounds before, I like the current ones better... because they all sound different..

dragonfly1971
07-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi
I was dubious about this mod thing ,but as a strict off liner i thought it worth a look ,and i must say the AAA site seems a good reputable site so i would give it a go.
To Bearcat i will say ,i also found a fps loss.
What i found caused mine ( i have a good rig 8800gtx + cd2 8400) was the new 109 cockpits.I experimented over slovakia and found zero fps loss in an original La5 but with a modded 109 the fps loss was apparent.
I put this down to higher textures ,however after a bit of tweaking the conf. settings i illiminated most of this.The cockpits in my opinion are worth it as they are very well done.
I also have flushys cloud mod which is good also, but as someone else stated i found the smaller 128x128 texture less of a strain.
The QMB plus is also great.(like the extra maps)
As an aside i know this occured pre mod also,but why is it(i have vsync on and triple buffer) my fps goes from 60 to 30 when i fly right into dense cloud . I dont wont to sound stupid but as there is bugger all to render but white/grey fluff and no trees planes and other scenery, surely the fps would not be affected.
Ive always found this odd,anyhow keep up the good work ,as this is the best flight sim in the world and to those nay sayers i say these mods only help to make it better(more cockpit reskins for yaks, migs ,las and others please!)

Skunk_438RCAF
07-17-2008, 05:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Urufu_Shinjiro:
Not flaming you or anything but you might want to check the AAA's sound mod before you comment on it, IIRC the FA sound mod is super old and not even on AAA.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not flaming you for anything, but you have absolutely no idea what it is you are talking about.

LEXX_Luthor
07-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Skunk:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Not flaming you for anything, but you have absolutely no idea what it is you are talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Perhaps not, but he/she did watch LEXX last night.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Canada Makes Formal UN Apology for Lexx
© Edgar Harris
:
:
In an emotional address to the entire country, Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien formally took responsibility for the terrible SF television coming from his country. "We're sorry for War of the Worlds. We're sorry for Friday the 13th. We're sorry for Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. We're even sorry for The Starlost, even though it would have been great if the production crew had left Harlan Ellison alone. But most of all, we are very, very, VERY sorry for Lexx, and we are taking steps to make sure that geek porn like this never happens again."
:
:
Shortly after Chrétien's impassioned apology, he addressed a special United Nations session to open Canadian film vaults and video transfer rooms to UN inspectors. "We know now that if Lexx were shown to enemy troops during a wartime situation, it would qualify as a war crime under the Geneva Convention. Our fervent hope is that independent inspectors can prevent horrors like this and War of the Worlds from ever darkening the planet."
:
:
:
Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien apologizes for Lexx.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/Lexx_Luthor/Stuff/CanadaLEXXbyEdgarHarris.jpg

~ http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=1088
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/Lexx_Luthor/Smileys/thumbs.gif

deepo_HP
07-17-2008, 07:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG52Uther:
No problems for me,although I am more choosy now about the mods I install,and I set a system restore point before each mod installation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am not sure, if system restore point will be of any help.
imo, the system restore won't cache files, which have been changed, but only those which belong to registered programs/registry structures. as long as you only unzip and overwrite, the system restore won't make notice.
as long as there is no installation routine, it is in my opinion better to use a backup tool or simply have a copy of the folder.

SeaFireLIV
07-18-2008, 05:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LEXX_Luthor:
Skunk:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Not flaming you for anything, but you have absolutely no idea what it is you are talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Perhaps not, but he/she did watch LEXX last night.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Canada Makes Formal UN Apology for Lexx
© Edgar Harris
:
:
In an emotional address to the entire country, Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien formally took responsibility for the terrible SF television coming from his country. "We're sorry for War of the Worlds. We're sorry for Friday the 13th. We're sorry for Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. We're even sorry for The Starlost, even though it would have been great if the production crew had left Harlan Ellison alone. But most of all, we are very, very, VERY sorry for Lexx, and we are taking steps to make sure that geek porn like this never happens again."
:
:
Shortly after Chrétien's impassioned apology, he addressed a special United Nations session to open Canadian film vaults and video transfer rooms to UN inspectors. "We know now that if Lexx were shown to enemy troops during a wartime situation, it would qualify as a war crime under the Geneva Convention. Our fervent hope is that independent inspectors can prevent horrors like this and War of the Worlds from ever darkening the planet."
:
:
:
Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien apologizes for Lexx.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/Lexx_Luthor/Stuff/CanadaLEXXbyEdgarHarris.jpg

~ http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=1088
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/Lexx_Luthor/Smileys/thumbs.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I liked Lexx, as weird as it was. Not sure what it has to do with this thread though....

LEXX_Luthor
07-18-2008, 06:10 PM
Skunk is poasting from Canada. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Yea, I love it *because* of the, to me, refreshing weirdness, but I like "realistic" sci-fi too.

...I just added Ussia to my Location, I forgot about that...er...and yes I'm getting too far off topic.