PDA

View Full Version : OT Finnish WW2 History Prog on PBS (thursday)

grobber
02-09-2005, 08:57 PM
This may be of more interest to FB players then PF but the lines seem really blurred to me

I stumbled on to this last week a PBS program called "battlefield" did a nice little history of Finland during WW2. It is a 2 part series, second is on tomorrow. I found it really informitive, a lot of stuff I did not know and put a my "time" with the virtual Finnish Air Force in context.

I would be really nice if Il2 fb had some campaigns that modeled the early Russian attemped "blitz".

Now to my little IL 2 wish/rant I really red and blue forces could be editied to better represent the changing alliances during the war (eg. Russia, Finland, Italy, France ...)

grobber
02-09-2005, 08:57 PM
This may be of more interest to FB players then PF but the lines seem really blurred to me

I stumbled on to this last week a PBS program called "battlefield" did a nice little history of Finland during WW2. It is a 2 part series, second is on tomorrow. I found it really informitive, a lot of stuff I did not know and put a my "time" with the virtual Finnish Air Force in context.

I would be really nice if Il2 fb had some campaigns that modeled the early Russian attemped "blitz".

Now to my little IL 2 wish/rant I really red and blue forces could be editied to better represent the changing alliances during the war (eg. Russia, Finland, Italy, France ...)

woofiedog
02-10-2005, 12:51 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif grobber... Thank's for the info.