PDA

View Full Version : Can't get any further

Tesco1993
03-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Hello everyone

Remember the session where you go back in time, and suddenly becomes Altair again?
You have to follow a girl, who runs to the top of a tower.
I have to climb my way up, but how the hell do i do that?
The first part of the tower i know how to climp, but when i get to the first ledge, i can't get any further.. I'm thinking of a bug somehow. Anyone experienced anything like that?

Tesco1993
03-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Hello everyone

Remember the session where you go back in time, and suddenly becomes Altair again?
You have to follow a girl, who runs to the top of a tower.
I have to climb my way up, but how the hell do i do that?
The first part of the tower i know how to climp, but when i get to the first ledge, i can't get any further.. I'm thinking of a bug somehow. Anyone experienced anything like that?

jimbo11235813
03-11-2010, 12:06 PM
This subject has been brought up many times. If you've started climbing the tower, then you should find a platform that looks like a balcony with a large wooden on roughly the same side as the side the woman entered. There is a wooden beam above the balcony door. My suggestion is to stand back and look for potential handholds before climbing.

Tesco1993
03-11-2010, 12:15 PM
I have seen the wooden beam. The thing is, that i can't grab the wooden beam..

jimbo11235813
03-11-2010, 12:43 PM
The easiest way should be by getting onto the balcony wall (or railing, whatever it is) and jump from that to the beam. I've never tried it so I'm not absolutely sure if that will work, but I used the following method. Wall run up the tower wall, but not while under the beam. During the wall-run (best to do it at the peak) you can then wall jump in the appropriate direction (using the pushing the analog stick in the direction you want to jump and press the freerun button again to perform the jump) from the wall-run and grab the beam.

If all this fails, try going under the beam while sitting on the balcony wall and tap the jump (freerun) button while in high profile.

Hope this helps.

Tesco1993
03-11-2010, 01:26 PM
It helped http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Thanks man

zgubilici
03-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Glad to see the problem was solved.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
This has been discussed indeed multiple times in the forum in several threads, so I will close this one.