PDA

View Full Version : definete purchase

JoshKnight
02-28-2009, 03:50 PM
definete purchase.

But I just hope that the there will be no achievement issues like there where on the 1st one on the 360.

I loved the story line and online play in the 1st COJ, but only unlocking 525/1000 G knowing that i did everything to get the 1000, was annoying.

Whoever made they game published by ubisoft sure knows how to make a good story line and multiplayer.

what I would like to see in COJ2

- Longer story although 1st one was good because after completing it you unlock extra mission. Please do the same in COJ2
- Open World would be nice
- No Achievement glitches for 360.
- DLC Extra's. e.g:- Mission, characters, multiplayer maps

JoshKnight
02-28-2009, 03:50 PM
definete purchase.

But I just hope that the there will be no achievement issues like there where on the 1st one on the 360.

I loved the story line and online play in the 1st COJ, but only unlocking 525/1000 G knowing that i did everything to get the 1000, was annoying.

Whoever made they game published by ubisoft sure knows how to make a good story line and multiplayer.

what I would like to see in COJ2

- Longer story although 1st one was good because after completing it you unlock extra mission. Please do the same in COJ2
- Open World would be nice
- No Achievement glitches for 360.
- DLC Extra's. e.g:- Mission, characters, multiplayer maps

Legacy_Player
03-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Techland is the developer. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mcsheat
03-24-2009, 09:11 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">*EDIT* Enjoy your holiday!</span>

JoshKnight
03-25-2009, 06:43 AM
ohh someone's angry. Lets sign up to a forum and dis every post. what a ******