PDA

View Full Version : End of the game

lo-718
01-02-2008, 02:39 AM
Hi !

I'm new here, and i've got a question about the end of AC... If someone could help...

I read somewhere that at the end of the game, when you go back in the animus (after the credits...) you can see what did Altair after he killed Al Mualim. Is that true ? If so, what do you do to see it ?!

Thanks

lo-718
01-02-2008, 02:39 AM
Hi !

I'm new here, and i've got a question about the end of AC... If someone could help...

I read somewhere that at the end of the game, when you go back in the animus (after the credits...) you can see what did Altair after he killed Al Mualim. Is that true ? If so, what do you do to see it ?!

Thanks

Chionubiforums
01-02-2008, 02:50 AM
Wow, after the credits?
That would be new to me, and I've completed AC about four times now.

All I know is that after you battle the last Templar (I prefer not calling his name as this leads in spoilers..) there is a cinematic in which Alta´r unravels the secret of Eden.. and with that, the locations of the Artefacts.

I'll go replay the last memory block right now, just for you. Be back in a flash.

Chionubiforums
01-02-2008, 03:21 AM
Nope, nothing new after I beat memory block 7.
However, at the initiation inside the animus before you activate the memory block, you can view a newly acquired attachment.

It is a letter / memo from Alta´r Ibn La-Ahad.

"My master is dead - and many more with him, friend and foe alike. But the storm is broken, though pride may hold the clouds aloft a little longer. Of this much I am certian: with Robert and Al-Mualim dead, the Saracen and Crusader armies will lay down their arms and give up this senseless war. Freed from the manipulations and schemes of wicked men, Saladin and Richard will find they have more in common then they think. Peace will return to the land. And if they should stray once more? Then my brothers and I will do what needs to be done to set things aright.. Masyaf is quiet now, carressed by the winds which carry through the valley. What is this thing I hold, that it can bend men's mind? No larger than an apple - yet it's power greater than any weapon I've known. I've seen what evil even the smallest taste brings. I should destroy it.. yet something stays my hand. No, I will hold it a little while longer and see what it may teach me. Perhaps it can be turned to good. Or is this what the others thought when they held it? Is that it's power, then? To turn noble into cruel? I know not what the future holds for any of us, but I do know those assassins who remain will need guidance. I must attend to them. Help them heal their wounds. We will march together into the future, and emerge stronger than we were before. If we are to succeed, if we are to rebuild, then we must be careful not to repeat the mistakes of those who came before. We must be vigilant; ever mindful of the past.."

Hope this answers your question.

lo-718
01-02-2008, 04:21 AM
And it isn't important which block you reload, I mean, to view this letter ?!

lo-718
01-02-2008, 04:31 AM
Sorry, I didn't read well (english is not my language, so... my apologies !)
I was looking again in the game, and saw the attachment in the seventh block. But I couldn't "open" it... Is that normal ? Even when i load the block again, i didn't see the letter. How Am i supposed to do to view This letter ?!

CrazyJufo
01-02-2008, 04:37 AM
'view attatchement' or sumit like that.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

lo-718
01-02-2008, 05:36 AM
And then, I found out ! (I'm confused, it was so simple... Mhhhh...)
Thank you very much !