PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Brother Hood Pre Order

navvid
06-20-2010, 12:45 AM
I would like to know when you pre-order the game do you recieve a code that allows you to get the beta version of the game which needs to be downloaded or not
the second part of my question is when we pro-order the game and when its being released how will the people who pre-ordered receive there copy of the game, is it to be downloaded or is it being sent to your country address or just selected countries, please help here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S: Im from Sri lanka and would like to know if it could be mailed over here and if there would be any additional cost to cover other than the game cost

navvid
06-20-2010, 12:45 AM
I would like to know when you pre-order the game do you recieve a code that allows you to get the beta version of the game which needs to be downloaded or not
the second part of my question is when we pro-order the game and when its being released how will the people who pre-ordered receive there copy of the game, is it to be downloaded or is it being sent to your country address or just selected countries, please help here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S: Im from Sri lanka and would like to know if it could be mailed over here and if there would be any additional cost to cover other than the game cost

Harold18
06-20-2010, 02:44 AM
Well I havent actually heard any offer about that if you pre order the game, you get the beta code. I think its better just to wait a bit until something comes up or your local store has some updated info.

Take care mate

navvid
06-20-2010, 11:08 AM
you rarely get games which are original and they are expensive so i thought of pre-ordering the game and was curious if they would deliver it here or ive gotta get it downloaded

basic369
06-20-2010, 11:19 AM
My sri-lankan friend, the best thing to do for you is to wait until you can preorder it from a store in your country. If it for some reason isnt available to preorder, you can always try you moghty neighbour India. xD

TrubrnJACKAL
12-31-2010, 08:37 PM
I pre ordered this game and I recieved a code. How do I know if the code worked? I am also getting a message to download a character from Uplay. How do I do that?