PDA

View Full Version : Locked account

ST2_Pootin
10-23-2010, 10:51 AM
So i noticed about a month ago that the forum moderators had locked my account. they said for multiple accounts which i had never done. More likely for saying things on here they did not like. This is the second time that they have locked my account unjustly and i have had to contact UBI direct to get them to cease and desist. I have already decided not to buy this game just based on the forum moderation but i think it is important that people here realize that this is being run this way. I have owned a lot of UBI titles and that seems to make a difference to UBI but i still get nasty messages as well as bs bans without apology. A group of about 25 of us with various tags have decided against this game and it is important to note that i am not the only one having this experience on these forums. Thanks moderators for unlocking my account but i am sure it is because of pressure. Thanks moderators for making up my mind on a title i may of enjoyed in the future also. I was a huge UBI fan at one time.

ST2_Pootin
10-23-2010, 10:51 AM
So i noticed about a month ago that the forum moderators had locked my account. they said for multiple accounts which i had never done. More likely for saying things on here they did not like. This is the second time that they have locked my account unjustly and i have had to contact UBI direct to get them to cease and desist. I have already decided not to buy this game just based on the forum moderation but i think it is important that people here realize that this is being run this way. I have owned a lot of UBI titles and that seems to make a difference to UBI but i still get nasty messages as well as bs bans without apology. A group of about 25 of us with various tags have decided against this game and it is important to note that i am not the only one having this experience on these forums. Thanks moderators for unlocking my account but i am sure it is because of pressure. Thanks moderators for making up my mind on a title i may of enjoyed in the future also. I was a huge UBI fan at one time.

kalenath
10-23-2010, 12:12 PM
I think that is the point.

They don't seem to WANT the old customers. If I am in error, then I am in error, but I don't think so.

They seem to want new customers that they can sell garbage games to,who have no ideas or preconceptions on what Ghost Recons was so they can do whatever they want to the franchise. New customers who do not EXPECT customer service of any kind,who will be happy with the buggy as crap games that they dish out. People who will play the game for a day, get bored and buy a new Ubisoft title. New customers who did not play ANY of the previous titles, who will buy the game because it has invisibility suits.

I am waiting for them to announce the portable laser cannon and the hand held nuke launchers.

You KNOW that is where they are going with this...

kleaneasy
10-27-2010, 02:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ST2_Pootin:
So i noticed about a month ago that the forum moderators had locked my account. they said for multiple accounts which i had never done. More likely for saying things on here they did not like. This is the second time that they have locked my account unjustly and i have had to contact UBI direct to get them to cease and desist. I have already decided not to buy this game just based on the forum moderation but i think it is important that people here realize that this is being run this way. I have owned a lot of UBI titles and that seems to make a difference to UBI but i still get nasty messages as well as bs bans without apology. A group of about 25 of us with various tags have decided against this game and it is important to note that i am not the only one having this experience on these forums. Thanks moderators for unlocking my account but i am sure it is because of pressure. Thanks moderators for making up my mind on a title i may of enjoyed in the future also. I was a huge UBI fan at one time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An account the system flagged as a duplicate to the one youíre posting from was suspended, however if as you say youíve never posted from a duplicate account you wouldnít know anything about this so Iím a little confused what your issue actually is because the account you are posting from here has not been suspended at any time.

So either you were knowingly posting from a duplicate account (which is in breach of the rules) or you werenít and therefore know nothing of a suspension.

Just to be clear:

A second account flagged as a duplicate to and registered after the ST2_Pootin account was suspended some time ago.
At no point has the ST2_Pootin account been suspended
You have never been restricted from posting on the boards
You have however been prevented from using a second duplicate account which is in breach of the rules and applies to all members.

If youíre unclear of any of the above please donít hesitate to contact me in private topic where we can discuss the matter in more detail.