PDA

View Full Version : "WE WILL BE THERE SOON" *Spoilers*

CzarValvador
12-29-2007, 01:51 PM
So I just beat the game, and I can't help but wonder, the end where the assassins try to storm the building to rescue Desmund... Are they the ones who were supposed to rescue you? Is it the same one who send the Secret "We will be there soon" message to Lucy?

And anyone else thing it would be better to have the next Assassin's Creed game set in the real world, instead of the Animus? Still playing as the assassin's of course.

CzarValvador
12-29-2007, 01:51 PM
So I just beat the game, and I can't help but wonder, the end where the assassins try to storm the building to rescue Desmund... Are they the ones who were supposed to rescue you? Is it the same one who send the Secret "We will be there soon" message to Lucy?

And anyone else thing it would be better to have the next Assassin's Creed game set in the real world, instead of the Animus? Still playing as the assassin's of course.

spazzoo1025
12-29-2007, 01:54 PM
yes yes and yes

Kid_Phazon
12-29-2007, 01:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
yes yes and yes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>same, same, and....same.

CzarValvador
12-29-2007, 01:55 PM
So the people who "will be there soon" are all dead? That was short lived.

Kid_Phazon
12-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Didn't they they say they hunted down all of the remaining Assassins'? The only one left is Lucy, unless there are others hiding.

spazzoo1025
12-29-2007, 02:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kid_Phazon:
Didn't they they say they hunted down all of the remaining Assassins'? The only one left is Lucy, unless there are others hiding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they said Des is the only remaining assassin, although they could be lying. And Lucy's not an assassin she's just on Des's side

CzarValvador
12-29-2007, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kid_Phazon:
Didn't they they say they hunted down all of the remaining Assassins'? The only one left is Lucy, unless there are others hiding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they said Des is the only remaining assassin, although they could be lying. And Lucy's not an assassin she's just on Des's side </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, she is missing her ring finger on her left hand. That says otherwise.

Kid_Phazon
12-29-2007, 02:11 PM
But, I thought Des escaped the farm where they trained assassins or something.

spazzoo1025
12-29-2007, 02:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CzarValvador:

they said Des is the only remaining assassin, although they could be lying. And Lucy's not an assassin she's just on Des's side </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, she is missing her ring finger on her left hand. That says otherwise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

she bent it down, only to show that she's on his side. Don't you think a Templar-filled company might notice that? and also, if you look at her any other time, she's got all her digits!

CzarValvador
12-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh yeah... Never mind haha.

olendvcook
12-29-2007, 02:19 PM
removable fake finger

highprofiler
12-29-2007, 10:13 PM
i still think it would be better set in like 1191
i dont really want to play shooter games so much
i like the swords and such

Kid_Phazon
12-29-2007, 10:17 PM
When I heard the guy say "We're under heavy fire" i was like, don't assassin's...assassinate? Instead of going straight into battle unless need be.

stix489
12-29-2007, 10:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> unless need be </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Kid_Phazon
12-29-2007, 10:23 PM
I want to see these "future assassin's.
But now they're all dead.

Boredandsuch
12-29-2007, 10:39 PM
I want to see these "future assassin's.
But now they're all dead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they all probobly walked around wearing giant eagle costumes, and holdin big signs that say "I AM AN ASSASSIN!" then dance around in circles while killin random people that dont give em money for dancing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

AldirTheKnight
12-30-2007, 01:07 AM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w228/AldirTheDunedain/817764294_e3f392775c.jpg

SpitfireSpud
12-30-2007, 06:54 AM
Just a quick question, how do you know that the assassins are all dead? They still have to find Desmonds parents, as far as I can remember Lucy said so, she has her ring finger removed, because when you graduate from Novice to Assassin in the Creed, you get that finger chopped off, and the hidden blade is put in place...

Also the attack on Abstergo, that you hear on the intercom? and Vidic says to Desmond, listen to this, and you hear screams and gunshots, how do you know that when Vidic asks if everything is okay, and he is response was area cleared, or whatever, cant remember, but how do you know that it was the guards, and not one of the assassins, as Vidic wouldnt know what every security guard would sound like, would he? I dont think so, or maybe he does...

Also it looks like the second one maybe in ancient Japan. as you can see the blood on the floor near the windows, those markings are blood left by subject 16...

Just my opinion anyway, Cant wait for the second one!! A cracking game!

spazzoo1025
12-30-2007, 09:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by halolma:
Jas far as I can remember Lucy said so, she has her ring finger removed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, she's not an actual assassin...!
she only bent it down to show she's on Desmond's sideeee!!

and also, I'd like to bring up that the gunshots could've been the guards at Abstergo firing at the assassins....

wytesilver
12-30-2007, 09:30 PM
man i made an account here just to correct you ppl. if you go back and look at the emails on lucys comp u can see the one where she asked can u send help and the one where they replied are like ten minutes aparts on the same day as the day ur readin them. in other words its after the ppl have tried to break in the building. so its different ppl. your welcome ppl.

Kid_Phazon
12-30-2007, 09:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by halolma:
Jas far as I can remember Lucy said so, she has her ring finger removed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, she's not an actual assassin...!
she only bent it down to show she's on Desmond's sideeee!!
Well they said they were taking heavy fire, not the assassins.

and also, I'd like to bring up that the gunshots could've been the guards at Abstergo firing at the assassins.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>