PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 2 memory replay

nathan.key
04-12-2011, 05:26 AM
I'm going back through the DNA sequence to try and get 100% on everything. I noticed that when I started playing sequence 2 where Machiavelli requires you to purchase a dagger an leather spaulders it drops my health levels back down to about 5 squares. There doesn't seem to be a way to re-equip with the armor that I received during the wolf missions. Is this a bug or just the way it all plays out?

Nathan

nathan.key
04-12-2011, 05:26 AM
I'm going back through the DNA sequence to try and get 100% on everything. I noticed that when I started playing sequence 2 where Machiavelli requires you to purchase a dagger an leather spaulders it drops my health levels back down to about 5 squares. There doesn't seem to be a way to re-equip with the armor that I received during the wolf missions. Is this a bug or just the way it all plays out?

Nathan

zerotkatama
04-15-2011, 06:23 PM
IIRC, whenever you go back to a memory, you're equipped with the best gear you could have had at the time?

nathan.key
04-20-2011, 02:06 AM
That's true but in sequence two Machiavelli gives you money to purchase older equipment. Upon finishing the level you go back to where you left off because of course you revisited a memory. Unfortunately you're left with the same crappy equipment instead of the good equipment you picked up after finishing the wolf levels.

Anyway, not a massive deal.

fotofrik
04-21-2011, 09:40 AM
Go to hideout and re-equip.