PDA

View Full Version : AC: Brotherhood Clarification

TJByrum2
06-14-2010, 04:03 PM
A bit of people seem to have some trouble finding out whether or not Brotherhood is AC3.

Well let me clarify, plus (since I don't know everything about it), tell me and others more things about it that most people can't seem to understand.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood isn't Assassin's Creed 3, but rather a continuation. When AC1 came out, a continuation of it (Altair's Chronicles) came out. Look at this:

Assassin's Creed 1 (Altair)
-----Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles (Altair)
-----Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (Altair)
-----Assassin's Creed: Discovery (Altair
Assassin's Creed 2 (Ezio)
-----Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ezio)

So Altair's Chr. was a continuation of the first AC, so Brotherhood is like a continuation of the second. This isn't something you buy on XBOX Live as a DLC, it is a whole completely new game which continues with Ezio's future.

TJByrum2
06-14-2010, 04:03 PM
A bit of people seem to have some trouble finding out whether or not Brotherhood is AC3.

Well let me clarify, plus (since I don't know everything about it), tell me and others more things about it that most people can't seem to understand.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood isn't Assassin's Creed 3, but rather a continuation. When AC1 came out, a continuation of it (Altair's Chronicles) came out. Look at this:

So Altair's Chr. was a continuation of the first AC, so Brotherhood is like a continuation of the second. This isn't something you buy on XBOX Live as a DLC, it is a whole completely new game which continues with Ezio's future.

PlagueDoctor357
06-14-2010, 04:28 PM
Altairs chronicles was non canon so it doesn't count. I guess you could say this is bloodlines to AC1. I wouldn't because unlike those games this one will be a full AC game with a 15+ hour singleplayer, or so they say.

Fairus60
06-14-2010, 05:07 PM
The codex clarifies that, Altairīs chronicles is canon, since it makes mention of Adha and her ultimate fate

PlagueDoctor357
06-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Hmm I read the codex but don't recall that. They make mention of this Adha woman once in AC1 so maybe it wasn't the chronicles version of her. Maybe it was.

Fairus60
06-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Well, the codex includes many references to AC:AC (duh XD) in that page, it says something about finding her, but dead, and giving hunt to all those responsible

PlagueDoctor357
06-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Sweet, I'm playing Ac1 and then 2 over soon since I'm so pumped about brotherhood. Gonna read the codex thoroughly!

GariStz
06-14-2010, 06:34 PM
In Assassin's Creed Discovery you play as Ezio....

samward
06-15-2010, 01:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TJByrum2:

So Altair's Chr. was a continuation of the first AC, so Brotherhood is like a continuation of the second. This isn't something you buy on XBOX Live as a DLC, it is a whole completely new game which continues with Ezio's future. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had no idea those other games were out. where they full games like AC1? I thought it was just AC and then AC2 and now ACB...hmmm

EzioAssassin51
06-15-2010, 01:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GariStz:
In Assassin's Creed Discovery you play as Ezio.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha True That!