PDA

View Full Version : MORNING BEFORE RUSSIA V USA

MORTIFERA
06-27-2004, 04:07 AM
I am honored to compete in this event with so many respectful pilots from both USA and USSR. Though you may take this as just a game, this event should show the world that differences can be set aside regardless of race, creed, and color. To both sides I say, good luck!
Guys, we have an opportunity to show the world that we can squelch the stereo type that lies between us. I must say, living in the northwest, I have many russian friends, and it was not until I met them that I began to understand them, and they in turn have voiced the same. Let this be proof that if we can compete against one another with the utmost of respect and honor, perhaps, it will be a start for change. Who knows, maybe, RUSSIA/USA will repeat history and fly as brothers in the next match that Goazar hosts. Either way, I promise Russia that you will receive only respectful and fun engagement with us.
In closing, we've looked forward to this event for a long time. Whoever emerges victorious will not be because the victor is better than the defeated. No, winning will be based on teamwork. You can rack 12 kills, but if you fail to support your team it was all in vain. I want that to be clear. Likewise, I do not wish to see any slandering or mud throwing afterwards. Though I have molded this event as something more, the bottom line remains: it is just a game!
Therefore, Gentlemen, I close with SALUTATIONS!
I will see you in the air!
Straighten up and fly right . . .

Mortifera

Only the Dead has seen the last of war.-PLATO

MORTIFERA
06-27-2004, 04:07 AM
I am honored to compete in this event with so many respectful pilots from both USA and USSR. Though you may take this as just a game, this event should show the world that differences can be set aside regardless of race, creed, and color. To both sides I say, good luck!
Guys, we have an opportunity to show the world that we can squelch the stereo type that lies between us. I must say, living in the northwest, I have many russian friends, and it was not until I met them that I began to understand them, and they in turn have voiced the same. Let this be proof that if we can compete against one another with the utmost of respect and honor, perhaps, it will be a start for change. Who knows, maybe, RUSSIA/USA will repeat history and fly as brothers in the next match that Goazar hosts. Either way, I promise Russia that you will receive only respectful and fun engagement with us.
In closing, we've looked forward to this event for a long time. Whoever emerges victorious will not be because the victor is better than the defeated. No, winning will be based on teamwork. You can rack 12 kills, but if you fail to support your team it was all in vain. I want that to be clear. Likewise, I do not wish to see any slandering or mud throwing afterwards. Though I have molded this event as something more, the bottom line remains: it is just a game!

Mortifera

Only the Dead has seen the last of war.-PLATO

PBNA-Boosher
06-27-2004, 07:34 AM
Right on! I'd be flying with you guys, but I'm away. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Anyway, good luck USA and USSR, (though more for the USA, my team!) After this, let's kick butt against some other teams, like Fiji.

Lixma
06-27-2004, 07:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MORTIFERA:

Mortifera

Only the Dead has seen the last of war.-PLATO<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, pass the bucket. It's Hyperlobby mate, not the U.N.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MORTIFERA: Whoever emerges victorious will not be because the victor is better than the defeated. No...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh.....?

MPortus_
06-27-2004, 09:55 AM
Lol sometimes I point people to this forum and they even rolleyes at people debating about turn radius, if I show them this post they may faint. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/35.gif

CAP401
06-27-2004, 03:25 PM
FYI: the USSR fell in like the 80s. Just thought I'd let you in on that.