PDA

View Full Version : Altair's childhood

ninjasownu
08-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Do we have any information about Altair's up bringing?

ninjasownu
08-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Do we have any information about Altair's up bringing?

An_Idea
08-14-2010, 11:59 PM
not that i know of, but he lived in a very militaristic society, so im guessing he was born a soldier for the future, his dad was most likely either an assassin, or he was drafted/joined the assassins militia

Xanatos2007
08-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Al Mualim did say "For now you are to become a student...as you were on the first day you joined our order." I'm guessing, if Alamut is any indication, that he was sent there as a child by his parents.

GariStz
08-15-2010, 06:14 AM
The only thing that is know about Altair's childhood is that he never felt close to his parents and that Al Mualim took him under his wing - that's what he said in one of the Codex Pages...

BK-110
08-15-2010, 06:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">From Assassin's Creed Wiki:
Alta´r was born to Assassin parents[2], a Christian mother and a Muslim father[1]. During his childhood, he was trained and raised by Al Mualim, and quickly rose among his brethren in skill, gaining status with his teacher and eventually becoming a Master Assassin and Instructor[1]. Because of the rules of the Order, as well as his constant training, his parents never showed much love toward Alta´r, though he felt that they suppressed their true feelings. When they finally died, their son felt no real grief; their deaths were to him "like the passing of two strangers". Alta´r comments in later life that Al Mualim felt more like a father to him than his real parents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Alta%C3%AFr

ChaosxNetwork
08-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Some of the codex say about his upbringing (My brother is using my AC2 so I can't check) so if you have time give them a quick read.

SupremeCaptain
08-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Altair said his parents were basically strangers to him. Al Mualim acted like a father to Altair.

notafanboy
08-15-2010, 11:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GariStz:
The only thing that is know about Altair's childhood is that he never felt close to his parents and that Al Mualim took him under his wing - that's what he said in one of the Codex Pages... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>funny how you said "wing"

EzioAssassin51
08-16-2010, 01:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GariStz:
The only thing that is know about Altair's childhood is that he never felt close to his parents and that Al Mualim took him under his wing - that's what he said in one of the Codex Pages... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>funny how you said "wing" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, took me a few seconds to get what you meant http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif