PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed RPG style?

CheryPopinNinja
11-29-2011, 11:30 PM
What would you guys think of an RPG still Assassin's Creed game kinda like DC Universe. I know some of you may think that I'm stupid or something, but I think it would be pretty cool to create your own Assassin. Join the brotherhood and take on missions that you would sent your recruits on. Think about create your character from scratch and go up in the assassin ranks. I think it would be pretty cool. What do you guys think? And what would you add?

CheryPopinNinja
11-29-2011, 11:30 PM
What would you guys think of an RPG still Assassin's Creed game kinda like DC Universe. I know some of you may think that I'm stupid or something, but I think it would be pretty cool to create your own Assassin. Join the brotherhood and take on missions that you would sent your recruits on. Think about create your character from scratch and go up in the assassin ranks. I think it would be pretty cool. What do you guys think? And what would you add?

jmk1999
11-30-2011, 12:41 AM
it's an interesting concept. not sure how it would play out though. i really like flying in dcuo and i don't see that happening in an AC game. also, the stealth factor of the game would probably be pretty tough to implement with that many people online... you'd see people everywhere and most likely find people who are doing the whole "wait for someone to come by and kill them" thing which gets plain annoying. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif really, it sounds like a massive version of the current multiplayer with some missions thrown in. perhaps a PvE version might be interesting.

CheryPopinNinja
11-30-2011, 01:00 AM
Hmmm good point there but yes a PVE would be interesting, playing as an assassin and fighting templars while running around doing missions