PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking new sessions

CliffShaffer
12-30-2010, 10:29 AM
I have been playing with YS:FE a few days, and tried out the different games and personnel trainer sessions. But I am really confused about how to progress. Under "Cardio" it lists me as a beginner, and gives access only to session 1.1. I have gone through the entire thing, all six sub-sessions, with what seem to be reasonable scores. But session 1.2 is locked, and I don't seem able to progress. It just wants to take me back to the first routine in 1.1.

From taking the fitness test, it listed me as "beginner" for cardio, and "trained" for toning. Does this mean anything?

Thanks!

CliffShaffer
12-30-2010, 10:29 AM
I have been playing with YS:FE a few days, and tried out the different games and personnel trainer sessions. But I am really confused about how to progress. Under "Cardio" it lists me as a beginner, and gives access only to session 1.1. I have gone through the entire thing, all six sub-sessions, with what seem to be reasonable scores. But session 1.2 is locked, and I don't seem able to progress. It just wants to take me back to the first routine in 1.1.

From taking the fitness test, it listed me as "beginner" for cardio, and "trained" for toning. Does this mean anything?

Thanks!

CliffShaffer
12-31-2010, 01:21 PM
For others facing the same situation, here is sort of an answer: The game unlocks new sessions when it decides that you have done "enough". There isn't much or any feedback as to when this will occur. It certainly does not happen because you did all of the sessions associated with one of the routines. For example, if you are working on Cardio 1.1, it won't unlock Cardio 1.2 as a result of doing all six sessions from 1.1. At some point it will decide that you are proficient enough to unlock the next level. For me, it occurred roughly after going through Cardio 1.1 about twice. To be more precise, I had done the first couple of sessions once or twice while trying to figure out how things worked, then I went through the entire six sessions once in a single gaming session, and then the next day I was about half way through going through it a second time when suddenly it unlocked Cardio 1.2 for me.