PDA

View Full Version : VR Training - killing streaks

Bipolar Matt
07-04-2011, 02:55 AM
One question: how do you reliably throw a knife while using the short blade for a double kill, and how do you keep that chain going? I thought you had to hold the attack button down? And when it does happen, sometimes Ezio moves off in a wrong direction, stabs at thin air and then the streak is broken.

Some advice?

Bipolar Matt
07-04-2011, 02:55 AM
One question: how do you reliably throw a knife while using the short blade for a double kill, and how do you keep that chain going? I thought you had to hold the attack button down? And when it does happen, sometimes Ezio moves off in a wrong direction, stabs at thin air and then the streak is broken.

Some advice?

Jack-Reacher
07-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Its hard for me to explain, best to practice it over and over and note what you did when it works.

Basically during a normal execution, say your second kill in the kill streak, point the left D pad towards an enemy and hold square ( attack button). If you hold it towards an enemy, and then change the direction to another enemy, it might not work. So lock it into your brain to simply push in one direction only.

Now during the animation where you are throwing the knife and killing at the same time, release square, point towards another guard and then hold square again. You cant just have square held down forever, you gotta release it in between kills

Zonotos
08-15-2011, 12:59 AM
if i read right, and you are having a problem with targeting, target someone near you, don't go more than 1/3 of the VR training area and expect double kills to work, and listen to the above post, it was correct