PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Problem

Sherman8r
08-06-2005, 04:01 AM
Hi all

I've only recently purchased FB + AEP + PF, and now i want to be able to play multiplayer. Problem is, i've likewise only just got the game working. When i attempt to join a online game the game seems to launch, but it doesn't get past the launch phase. That is, the CD animation comes up and the launch programe thingy appears (the bar at the bottom of the win screen next to the start bar...) This happens when i play offline, but it changes the screen res and the game runs (most of the time). Not at all for online play though. When i try connecting through the game multiplayer menu, it simply fails to find a game, even when i imput the IP address. What's goign on... someone plz help me.

I've added it to my firewall, so that isn't the problem, but otherwise i'm suck for ideas.

THx in advance...

Sherm

Sherman8r
08-06-2005, 04:01 AM
Hi all

I've only recently purchased FB + AEP + PF, and now i want to be able to play multiplayer. Problem is, i've likewise only just got the game working. When i attempt to join a online game the game seems to launch, but it doesn't get past the launch phase. That is, the CD animation comes up and the launch programe thingy appears (the bar at the bottom of the win screen next to the start bar...) This happens when i play offline, but it changes the screen res and the game runs (most of the time). Not at all for online play though. When i try connecting through the game multiplayer menu, it simply fails to find a game, even when i imput the IP address. What's goign on... someone plz help me.

I've added it to my firewall, so that isn't the problem, but otherwise i'm suck for ideas.

THx in advance...

Sherm

Platypus_1.JaVA
08-06-2005, 05:05 AM
try http://hyperfighter.sk/ download the hyperlobby software and enjoy!!

Sherman8r
08-07-2005, 02:33 AM
AHhh cool thx...