PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of this idea?

Ogz73
09-11-2011, 06:59 PM
add a karma system so that you can steal any items from shops and kill as many civilians as you like without desyncing.

Ogz73
09-11-2011, 06:59 PM
add a karma system so that you can steal any items from shops and kill as many civilians as you like without desyncing.

Velvit
09-11-2011, 07:05 PM
No, Ezio doesn't kill civilians! That's against the Creed.

Altair661
09-11-2011, 07:14 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gifYeah... that would not work out at all. The Assassin's are already good. You can't change that. Sorry...but that was a bad idea...

Stowdace
09-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Are you suggesting a morality meter? No thank you. Ezio wouldn't go out and blindly kill civilians.

naran6142
09-11-2011, 09:33 PM
it would kinda work against the sync system

doesn't make sense to have full sync when you have kill 100 civilian

maybe for an entirely different series, tho http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Samuel032593
09-11-2011, 09:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:
it would kinda work against the sync system

doesn't make sense to have full sync when you have kill 100 civilian

maybe for an entirely different series, tho http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting thought. Templars' Creed? People forget that the Templars were assassinating Assassins as much as the Assassins were assassinating Templars. It'd be pretty cool I think, and would give us TONS more experience into the Templar way of thinking which has been meager at tis point. Interesting thought, no?

Animuses
09-12-2011, 01:26 AM
A karma system is great if you have the ability to choose what kind of person the playable character can be, like Fallout and inFAMOUS. It wouldn't work well in AC because you are reliving memories, not creating your own. Characters like A;tair and Ezio aren't our characters. We don't control what they do, we follow along with it.

E-Zekiel
09-12-2011, 01:54 AM
I like karma systems, but with the current setup of the story, it just wouldn't work. Not when reliving memories.

AntiChrist7
09-12-2011, 02:19 AM
rubbish idea

ProdiGurl
09-12-2011, 05:15 AM
I like the idea, but I saw a good point made about reliving memories, not creating your own, so I agree it wouldn't work with this series or story line for that reason (plus the fact that it goes against a creed they live by).

Otherwise I like an option to play as a good or bad character to some degree, but then I always choose to be the good guy anyway. lol

Voltige2011
09-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Seems a little like a Templar, but then good wouldn't work, As templars basically just do what they want. Only person who would seem to fit into that would be Cross(Be kinda cool to play as him.)

On a side note I have no idea how Cross was born if Orelov's son died.I miss something?

GunnarGunderson
09-14-2011, 08:17 PM
I had a friend like you once, when he played Red Dead Redemption he just shot civilians for hours and completely ignored the campaign and hated AC because it didn't let you kill civilians. We're not friends anymore because I bludgeoned him to death with the controller

Ogz73
09-14-2011, 11:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
I had a friend like you once, when he played Red Dead Redemption he just shot civilians for hours and completely ignored the campaign and hated AC because it didn't let you kill civilians. We're not friends anymore because I bludgeoned him to death with the controller </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOA THERE CHILL BUDDY i love AC, have 100% save file and when i played red dead redemption i had high honor stat. it was just a minor suggestion. no need to be so defensive guy...

LightRey
09-14-2011, 11:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
I had a friend like you once, when he played Red Dead Redemption he just shot civilians for hours and completely ignored the campaign and hated AC because it didn't let you kill civilians. We're not friends anymore because I bludgeoned him to death with the controller </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's quite an ironic story.

CRUDFACE
09-15-2011, 07:58 AM

I want to add you as a friend now...

Inorganic9_2
09-15-2011, 02:49 PM

Have an internet, sir!

Animuses
09-16-2011, 05:22 PM
I personally think what I previously posted perfectly explains why AC shouldn't have a karma system.
This was an absolutely amazing story. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Voltige2011
09-16-2011, 07:10 PM

Seems the mindset of most people is to just kill bystanders now isn't it? Rule 1: Finish the story before you start your genocide streak.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
That's quite an ironic story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Irony (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/irony) Its not irony because he deserved to die, actually he deserved an even bloodier death.

LightRey
09-17-2011, 01:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Voltige2011:

Seems the mindset of most people is to just kill bystanders now isn't it? Rule 1: Finish the story before you start your genocide streak.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
That's quite an ironic story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Irony (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/irony) Its not irony because he deserved to die, actually he deserved an even bloodier death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, it is irony, because it's a silly reason. My little brother didn't want to play ACII for the longest time for the very same reason. People are entitled to their opinions. If they want to be able to kill random people in video games, that is their right. As long as they don't do it irl it's fine with me.

sassinscreed
09-17-2011, 01:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ogi73:
add a karma system so that you can steal any items from shops and kill as many civilians as you like without desyncing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you would just play assassins creed to run around city and kill civilians?

get a life

Black_Widow9
09-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game and DLC Feedback Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3131006519)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>