PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!asassin's creed walkthrough

TrUeAsSaSsIn23
01-13-2008, 01:13 PM
i need help becasue i am on the level that u need to assassinate the guy with the bow and arrow in damscus i think it is and i cant get past that circle of guys....help me please...i am not a noob.

TrUeAsSaSsIn23
01-13-2008, 01:13 PM
i need help becasue i am on the level that u need to assassinate the guy with the bow and arrow in damscus i think it is and i cant get past that circle of guys....help me please...i am not a noob.

webswinger93
01-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Are you talking about Talal?

TrUeAsSaSsIn23
01-13-2008, 01:17 PM
yes ia m the guy where he like traps u in that cell and all the guards come down and surround u in the circle

webswinger93
01-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Is your problem that u can't kill them?

Clonage2006
01-13-2008, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TrUeAsSaSsIn23:
i need help becasue i am on the level that u need to assassinate the guy with the bow and arrow in damscus i think it is and i cant get past that circle of guys....help me please... i am not a noob. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Niiiice disclaimer there bud. We believe you.

TrUeAsSaSsIn23
01-13-2008, 01:23 PM
yes and when i try to they get me from behind and then kill me so then i go after the guy and they follow me and start attacking me while i am going after him and then i die.!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif
help me please

webswinger93
01-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Just try killing the dudes and use counters. When they're dead you can go after Talal.

I just knocked you off your chair, didn't I?

TrUeAsSaSsIn23
01-13-2008, 01:33 PM
no i dont think so and i stopped playing assassins creed and i forgot....how do u do good counter attacks again
srry i sound like a noob but i have anger isssues and i kinda stop playing and forget

webswinger93
01-13-2008, 01:40 PM
You block and press the attack button when your enemy is in the middle of a strike. It's the second time I'm telling someone this in like 10 minutes. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

TrUeAsSaSsIn23
01-13-2008, 01:43 PM
lmao thanks lololololololololol

if nto i would just get out my hidden dagger and then chase after him and then hide but that would take a long time...i dont want anyone on my back

blarson11
01-13-2008, 01:44 PM
they wont be able to keep up with you anyways, assuming they even actually follow you out, which i dont think they do...

webswinger93
01-13-2008, 01:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blarson11:
they wont be able to keep up with you anyways, assuming they even actually follow you out, which i dont think they do... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well they did when I tried running.
They made the tree platform which is right outside the house collapse while I was jumping towards it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Plewp
01-13-2008, 05:01 PM
You can breath, right? good.

Try implementing some tactics, like, maybe... Treating this more like the game it is instead of a game like halo, and use some counters, dodges, etc... I meen, you're on your fifth mission, you should have at least counter, wich would do well enough.

-Plewp

ZmeySPB
01-13-2008, 05:09 PM
uhhh save citizens

I lost some sync after a fight and some vigilantes got him and I could rest and kill him when I wanted to

blarson11
01-13-2008, 05:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by webswinger93:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blarson11:
they wont be able to keep up with you anyways, assuming they even actually follow you out, which i dont think they do... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well they did when I tried running.
They made the tree platform which is right outside the house collapse while I was jumping towards it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahh.... i just killed them so i wasnt sure, but in the demo it looked like they didnt...