PDA

View Full Version : La Fratellanza Clan (Top 100 PS3 Clan) *Recruiting*

BlackStar995
01-26-2011, 01:25 PM
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/BlackStar995/AC-Brother.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2kRp7veMZw&hd=1 <<< Our clan video made by me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q3n_EZOs_c&hd=1 <<< Second clan video, improved and also made by me.

La Fratellanza
Nothing Is True , Everything Is Permitted

Fellow Assassins thank-you for choosing to look at La Fratellanza (The Brotherhood. We are a clan that plays Assassins Creed:Brotherhood on the PS3. We aim to be one of the top clans on the network but we are not hardcore gamers, We like to play in a relaxed way and have fun but we will still rise to a challange if you wish to issue us with one. We are currently recruiting and we have 4 members at the moment and another one on the way pretty soon. We are currently at the time of making this post in the top 150 of clans leaderboard. This was done by four people.Imagine what we could achieve with more! Even though we are relaxed group we still have standards and we will not let just anyone in, We pride in our memebrs having pretty decent kills as well as maturity.

If you are interested in joining us or even challanging us reply below. If you are applying but are below the level of 15 you can still be accepted but we won't add you on our Ubisoft network clan page until you are passed level 15. This gives you chance to rank up without effecting the other members scores. Also about members age, We would prefer you to be 15 years or older but we will be fine with anyone slightly younger aslong as there mature and don't start screaming down the microphone every time they kill somone or get killed.

Application Form For La Fratellanza;

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">PSN Name:
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood:
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which:
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?:
How many hours average you play a week?:
What is your timezone?:
Describe your gaming style:
Do you have a microphone?: (Not needed but can be helpfull)
Ubisoft Account Name*: (This is needed)</pre>

My Application Has Been Answered, What Now?;
Your application will be given one of three answers;

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Denied[/list] - This means that your application was read but we feel you are not ready for our clan or will not fit in. Also denied may be given after we've tested you in game because we feel you are not skilled enough. If you are denied you are welcoem to re-apply in a months time.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Pending[/list] - If a pending is given then congratulations, your application has been deemed worthy for a trial but your not in yet. Once a pending is given one of our testers will contact you on PS3 or Forums to arrange a match where he or she can evaluate your skills.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Accepted[/list] - Congratulations, you are now a recruit of La Fratellanza! Accepted will be written on an application once they have been tested in game.

Current Members & Ranks:

Masters;
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>BlackStar995
<LI>Urwath
<LI>mmillinger1[/list]
Assassino's (Level 50);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Ketorenen[/list]
Veterano's (Level 45-49);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Guerriero's (Level 40 - 44);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Mercenario's (Level 35 - 39);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Discepolo's (Level 30 - 34);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>SHADOW_PUMA_ [/list]
Milite's (Level 25 - 39);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Assistente's (Level 20 - 24);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Servitore's (Level 15 - 19);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Reculta's (Level 0 - 14);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>ToxicDisposal[/list]

People Who Need Test:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>ShAd0wblitzAh (GMT+4) (Testers: BlackStar995 or Urwath)
<LI>Sprint-Please (GMT-6) (Testers: mmellinger1)
<LI>Starsfan100956 (GMT-6) (Testers: mmellinger1)
<LI>EpicRandomGuy (GMT -6) (Testers: mmelinger1)
<LI>D-o0-d (GMT+1) (Testers: BlackStar995 or Urwath[/list]

My PSN is: BlackStar995
If you have any questions feel free to add me and send me a message and ill be sure to reply back as soon as possible.

Our public clan pagee on AC Network is:
http://assassinsnetwork.uk.ubi.../view-clan/ps/22522/ (http://assassinsnetwork.uk.ubi.com/view-clan/ps/22522/)

If you have any comments feel free to submit them below,
Thank-you for reading and hope to assassinate you soon.[/i]

WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE IN AMERICA/CANADA!

BlackStar995
01-26-2011, 01:25 PM
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/BlackStar995/AC-Brother.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2kRp7veMZw&hd=1 &lt;&lt;&lt; Our clan video made by me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q3n_EZOs_c&hd=1 &lt;&lt;&lt; Second clan video, improved and also made by me.

La Fratellanza
Nothing Is True , Everything Is Permitted

Fellow Assassins thank-you for choosing to look at La Fratellanza (The Brotherhood. We are a clan that plays Assassins Creed:Brotherhood on the PS3. We aim to be one of the top clans on the network but we are not hardcore gamers, We like to play in a relaxed way and have fun but we will still rise to a challange if you wish to issue us with one. We are currently recruiting and we have 4 members at the moment and another one on the way pretty soon. We are currently at the time of making this post in the top 150 of clans leaderboard. This was done by four people.Imagine what we could achieve with more! Even though we are relaxed group we still have standards and we will not let just anyone in, We pride in our memebrs having pretty decent kills as well as maturity.

If you are interested in joining us or even challanging us reply below. If you are applying but are below the level of 15 you can still be accepted but we won't add you on our Ubisoft network clan page until you are passed level 15. This gives you chance to rank up without effecting the other members scores. Also about members age, We would prefer you to be 15 years or older but we will be fine with anyone slightly younger aslong as there mature and don't start screaming down the microphone every time they kill somone or get killed.

Application Form For La Fratellanza;

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">PSN Name:
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which:
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?:
How many hours average you play a week?:
What is your timezone?:
Describe your gaming style:
Do you have a microphone?: (Not needed but can be helpfull)
Ubisoft Account Name*: (This is needed)</pre>

My Application Has Been Answered, What Now?;
Your application will be given one of three answers;

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Denied[/list] - This means that your application was read but we feel you are not ready for our clan or will not fit in. Also denied may be given after we've tested you in game because we feel you are not skilled enough. If you are denied you are welcoem to re-apply in a months time.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Pending[/list] - If a pending is given then congratulations, your application has been deemed worthy for a trial but your not in yet. Once a pending is given one of our testers will contact you on PS3 or Forums to arrange a match where he or she can evaluate your skills.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Accepted[/list] - Congratulations, you are now a recruit of La Fratellanza! Accepted will be written on an application once they have been tested in game.

Current Members & Ranks:

Masters;
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>BlackStar995
<LI>Urwath
<LI>mmillinger1[/list]
Assassino's (Level 50);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Ketorenen[/list]
Veterano's (Level 45-49);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Guerriero's (Level 40 - 44);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Mercenario's (Level 35 - 39);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Discepolo's (Level 30 - 34);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>SHADOW_PUMA_ [/list]
Milite's (Level 25 - 39);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Assistente's (Level 20 - 24);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Servitore's (Level 15 - 19);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]
Reculta's (Level 0 - 14);
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>ToxicDisposal[/list]

People Who Need Test:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>ShAd0wblitzAh (GMT+4) (Testers: BlackStar995 or Urwath)
<LI>Sprint-Please (GMT-6) (Testers: mmellinger1)
<LI>Starsfan100956 (GMT-6) (Testers: mmellinger1)
<LI>EpicRandomGuy (GMT -6) (Testers: mmelinger1)
<LI>D-o0-d (GMT+1) (Testers: BlackStar995 or Urwath[/list]

My PSN is: BlackStar995
If you have any questions feel free to add me and send me a message and ill be sure to reply back as soon as possible.

Our public clan pagee on AC Network is:
http://assassinsnetwork.uk.ubi.../view-clan/ps/22522/ (http://assassinsnetwork.uk.ubi.com/view-clan/ps/22522/)

If you have any comments feel free to submit them below,
Thank-you for reading and hope to assassinate you soon.[/i]

WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE IN AMERICA/CANADA!

Urwath
01-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Hello, I'm Urwath. I'm the Co-leader in La Fratellanza. You can also speak with me about test/application or whatnot.

My PSN is: Urwath

See you around!

BeCk41
01-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Wow, nice sig. I wish I could join but I only have Xbox : ( ...Which is a shame because Playstation owners seem like their having a 'grand old time'!

BlackStar995
01-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks Beck, Yeah, i don't know why theres more competition with clans on PS3 and i wish you could have cross platform members in your clans also. But trust me, you get better game servers than us http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Also **UPDATE**

I've had few comments about people not wanting to sign up to the forums to apply so i've decided for the start up period to let people either PM me on here or just reply below, The application form and details are in the main post.

Urwath
01-29-2011, 05:15 AM
**UPDATE** Well, We now have a new member so our ranks have increased to four people now, Applications are still open and we have reached our 2nd goal of top 250 PS3 clan. If you wish to join either reply below or PM Application template to BlackStar995.

Have a nice day and good luck if you make a application!

MrKnox122
01-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Hello I am Headmaster Leader of Outcast Templar KristianNox. Would you guys like to be my enemy clan.

BlackStar995
01-30-2011, 02:32 AM
Hey Knox, At the moment im not accepting any clan matches due to having only four members, (1 of them is inactive for while). Basicly im hoping to mabey get 1 or 2 more people and then start doing clan matches so ill send you a PM when the time comes.

Shad0wblitzAh
01-30-2011, 06:39 AM
PSN: ShAd0wblitzAh
Current Level: 38
Ever Played other AC games:Yea 1 and 2 havent played the psp ones
Got it when it came out but only started playing online recently (problem with internet)
HpW:Usually play 2-3 hours on Thu and Fri and play on and off on every day of the week cept Sunday
Timezone: GMT+4
Mic: No
Ubi Acc Name: ShAd0wblitzAh
Hope to join =D

Edithttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gifops forgot Timezone and Ubi name

BlackStar995
01-30-2011, 11:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shad0wblitzAh:
PSN: ShAd0wblitzAh
Current Level: 38
Ever Played other AC games:Yea 1 and 2 havent played the psp ones
Got it when it came out but only started playing online recently (problem with internet)
HpW:Usually play 2-3 hours on Thu and Fri and play on and off on every day of the week cept Sunday
Timezone: GMT+4
Mic: No
Ubi Acc Name: ShAd0wblitzAh
Hope to join =D

Edithttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gifops forgot Timezone and Ubi name </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pending

Will play few games with you soon.

mmellinger1
02-01-2011, 08:56 PM
just stopped in to say hey

vignesh428
02-01-2011, 09:03 PM
PSN Name:vignesh428
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: 1 month
How many hours average you play a week?:5 hours
What is your timezone?:u.s. pacific GMT-8
Describe your gaming style:depends on the match
Do you have a microphone?: no
Ubisoft Account Name*:vignesh428

so i would love to join i am experienced and pretty good

vignesh428
02-02-2011, 04:51 PM
i will add you guys

BlackStar995
02-03-2011, 10:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vignesh428:
PSN Name:vignesh428
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: 1 month
How many hours average you play a week?:5 hours
What is your timezone?:u.s. pacific GMT-8
Do you have a microphone?: no
Ubisoft Account Name*:vignesh428

so i would love to join i am experienced and pretty good </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mabey Pending;

Unfortunely because of your timezone we can't really play with you much as majority of our members are within -5 or +5. We can only play with mmellinger at late weekend nights and he's GMT - 5 or 6. But, if he's willing to play few games with you and report back on your skills ill let you in. Ill contact mmel soon.

BlackStar995
02-10-2011, 09:22 AM
To anyone who PM'ed me or replied here since last sunday, I've been on holiday and i've just got back so ill start replying tonight.

MKakass
02-10-2011, 12:11 PM
PSN Name: MKakas
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: 29
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which: 1 and 2 but but PC versions.
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: 2 weeks for multiplayer but one month for singleplayer.
How many hours average you play a week?: 10 hours for a week but not for next 2 weeks.
What is your timezone?: Atina,Istanbul, Minsk
Describe your gaming style: Trying to always get high points and i get them, finishing rounds every time in top 3.
Do you have a microphone?: (Not needed but can be helpfull) Nope.
Ubisoft Account Name*: (This is needed)MKakass

BlackStar995
02-11-2011, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MKakass:
PSN Name: MKakas
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: 29
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which: 1 and 2 but but PC versions.
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: 2 weeks for multiplayer but one month for singleplayer.
How many hours average you play a week?: 10 hours for a week but not for next 2 weeks.
What is your timezone?: Atina,Istanbul, Minsk
Describe your gaming style: Trying to always get high points and i get them, finishing rounds every time in top 3.
Do you have a microphone?: (Not needed but can be helpfull) Nope.
Ubisoft Account Name*: (This is needed)MKakass </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Denied

We would prefer if you played for about a month before applying. Reapply within a month

MKakass
02-12-2011, 04:47 AM
akwjeawkea, its really funny. why does it matter? i will always play this game cus its my addiction i mean AC is my addiction and im not gonna stop till reaching levels above 50, cus i believe that they will extend the level limit someday.

dreamangle2012
02-12-2011, 05:58 AM
PSN Name:dreamangle2012
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: 2 months on ps3 and 2 yrs on pc ac1 and ac2
How many hours average you play a week?:20-25 hours
What is your timezone?:UK o GMT
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Ubisoft Account Name*:dreamangle2012

Sprint-Please
02-12-2011, 09:00 AM
PSN Name: Sprint-Please
Age: 15, I hope that age does not deter you from recruiting me, but if there's an age requirement I can understand.
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: Master Templar, 50.
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? Assassins Creed 2
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?:Since its release in November.
How many hours average you play a week?: Depends, but I usually play around 10+ hours.
What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time
Describe your gaming style: Aggressive Stealthy, but as I get into the lead I change to my defensive mode for more stuns.
Do you have a microphone?: No, but I plan to get one.
Ubisoft Account Name*: Sprint-Please

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Starsfan1009
02-12-2011, 12:07 PM
PSN Name: Starsfan100956
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: Grand Master, Level 50
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before?: Yes, I own both AC1 and AC2.
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: Since the last week of November.
How many hours average you play a week?: 6-8 hours
What is your timezone?: U.S. Central GMT-6 (Dallas)
Describe your gaming style: Stealthy, high-point kills. Usually take a significant lead so I turn into a more defensive player (stuns, lures, etc.), but it also depends on the type of game mode.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Ubisoft Account Name*: Starsfan1009

evilkitten28
02-12-2011, 09:17 PM
PSN Name: evilkitten28
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: 38 *Now level 41
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? Yes, AC1, AC2, ACB all on PS3
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: since the day it was released (no joke)
How many hours average you play a week?: Varies depending on the week, sometimes 2 hours, sometimes 6 or more but usually on the weekends
What is your timezone?: CST
Describe your gaming style: stealthy, I prefer higher point to number of kills
Do you have a microphone?: No but I'll consider it
Ubisoft Account Name*: evilkitten28

LibertyTree34
02-12-2011, 11:05 PM
PSN Name: LibertyTree34
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: 27
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which: both, but I MUCH preferred AC2 to AC1
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: 3 months
How many hours average you play a week?: 5-15
What is your timezone?: Eastern Canada/US
Describe your gaming style: Stealth focused. I go for high value kills and avoid roofing unless absolutely necessary. I also go for stuns and get quite a few per game.
Do you have a microphone?: Been meaning to buy one. Probably get it next week or so.
Ubisoft Account Name*: LibertyTree34

BlackStar995
02-14-2011, 08:22 AM
Ok. Sorry for late replies to anyone.. Been in hospital recently and im still recovering. Anyway due to having a few americans applying im making mmellinger a master and he can now officaly test americans.

Dreamangle2012, Pending. Add: BlackStar995 (GMT) or Urwath (GMT+1) and message them requesting to play a few games.

Sprint-Please, Pending. Your age is fine as the game is a 15 just don't start screaming down the mic when you get one :P. Add: mmellinger1 (GMT-5)and message them requesting to play a few games.

Starsfan100956, Pending. Same as Sprint-Please. Add: mmellinger1 and request to play a few games.

evilkitten28, Denied. Sorry not accepting anyone from timezones below GMT-2.

LibertyTree34, Denied. Sorry not accepting anyone from timezones below GMT-2.

Notice to american members: You'll only be able to play with me or urwath on friday or saturday at 4pm - 6pm ur time. I am also not accepting anymore applicants below GMT-2.

mmellinger1
02-17-2011, 01:40 PM
hey sorry about being offline college things have come up but I believe I am done with that somewhat so I will be able to play any applying members send me a friends request and I'll try to arrage a time to play with you a few rounds i should start being on from 3-7 est except tuesday and thursdays those days will be 3-5 weekends hopefully all day..hope to hear from you guys soon

EpicRandomGuy
02-17-2011, 02:47 PM
PSN Name: EpicRandomGuy
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: 50
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which: Assassin's Creed II
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: Since the second day it was out
How many hours average you play a week?: I don't know... A lot.
Describe your gaming style: Stealth / Adaptive
Do you have a microphone?: No
Ubisoft Account Name*: EpicRandomGuy

BlackStar995
02-18-2011, 03:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EpicRandomGuy:
PSN Name: EpicRandomGuy
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which: Assassin's Creed II
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: Since the second day it was out
How many hours average you play a week?: I don't know... A lot.
Describe your gaming style: Stealth / Adaptive
Do you have a microphone?: No
Ubisoft Account Name*: EpicRandomGuy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sigh* Pending.. your the last american though.

maria_csarina
02-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Are you still accepting? Mehh I'll throw my name in anyway http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

*PSN Name: D-o0-d (the second 'o' is a zero)

*Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: 50

*Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? All ACs so far...

*How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood? --I honestly cannot remember...

*How many hours average you play a week?: Depends, if I have a lot to do, I usually have an hour or so, but if I'm totally free I can play for as long as my energy allows XD

*What is your timezone?: GMT+1

*Describe your gaming style: Stealty, prefers to use poison if given the chance as well as aerial kills.

*Do you have a microphone?: Nope, but I plan to have one...

*Ubisoft Account Name: maria_csarina

BlackStar995
02-23-2011, 05:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maria_csarina:
Are you still accepting? Mehh I'll throw my name in anyway http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

*PSN Name: D-o0-d (the second 'o' is a zero)

*Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: 50

*Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? All ACs so far...

*How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood? --I honestly cannot remember...

*How many hours average you play a week?: Depends, if I have a lot to do, I usually have an hour or so, but if I'm totally free I can play for as long as my energy allows XD

*What is your timezone?: GMT+1

*Describe your gaming style: Stealty, prefers to use poison if given the chance as well as aerial kills.

*Do you have a microphone?: Nope, but I plan to have one...

*Ubisoft Account Name: maria_csarina </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pending.

Add: BlackStar995 or Urwath and send message asking to play a few games.

UPDATE:

We are now in the top 100 with 1,645,190 points, But the damn AC network site is bugged... AGAIN,. So it says we're stil 115.

BentS1
03-07-2011, 01:34 AM
Hi there!
Here are my details. Hope you're still recruiting..
*PSN Name: BentS1
Current level on AC: 21 (now 32)
*Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? AC2 and AC Brotherhood.
*How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood? Since it was released.. but joined the multiplayer only from January 2011.
*How many hours average you play a week?around 5 h/w
*What is your timezone? GMT0 (I'm italian but Uk resident)
*Describe your gaming style: stealth, I love to kill targets by surprising them.
*Do you have a microphone? unfortunately not
*Ubisoft Account Name: still BentS1

Archybad
03-07-2011, 12:12 PM
PSN Name: Alexisnotonffire
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which: All of them on PS3
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: I played for a while when it first came out and then got seriously addicted to the multiplayer over the last two months.
How many hours average you play a week?: Depends on coursework but way more than I should. I think it's about 12 hrs a week.
What is your timezone?: GMT+0 (England)
Describe your gaming style: Stealth for the most part until I rage over something but it doesn't usually affect my score.
Do you have a microphone?: Should be arriving soon lol.
Ubisoft Account Name*: whattafool.

ezio10
03-12-2011, 04:58 PM
PSN Name: blastback_saha
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood:49 (grand master in coop, team, single, favorite game mode is manhunt)
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which: AC, AC2, ACB, AC altair's chronicles (DS)
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?: since it came out
How many hours average you play a week?: depends on the week, average 4-7
What is your timezone?: UTC-5:00 Eastern time
Describe your gaming style: sometimes stealthy, sometimes aggressive
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Ubisoft Account Name*: ezio10

ps. I have the new dlc, if it's any help :P

SilentKill1191
03-13-2011, 06:41 PM
PSN Name:SilentKill1191
Current level on Assassins Creed Brotherhood:11
Have you played any other Assassin's Creeds before? If so please state which:Assassin's Creed 1 full story, Assassin's creed 2 and project legacy on facebook.
How long have you played Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood?:1 week
How many hours average you play a week?:about 35 hours a week - 5 - 6 hours a day on weekends 2 - 4 on weekdays
What is your timezone?:CST
Describe your gaming style:stealth is key. wait until the most opportune moment.
Do you have a microphone?:yes, but is rarely used in quick matches will be used in clan matches.
Ubisoft Account Name*: SilentKill1191