PDA

View Full Version : 20 mins of my life GONE!

who-BUD-JONES
02-06-2007, 07:46 AM
I know there have been several posts about this issue.... but until last night it never pertained to me....

I played a 20 min retrival match last night and it was a great one!!!!

The other team started out strong by spawn camping and just riding our team....

SO of course half my team dropped, but myself and two others remained.....

BUT!, we came together and started running the can, and next thing you know we came back from a 70 point deficit.... now we had a 10 point lead with only a minute left......and.....

BAMMMOOOO!!!!! I saw one by one my teammates including myself booted from the game.......

SO I FEEL THE NEED TO POST HIS TAG HERE!!! WATCH OUT FOR THIS IMMATURE LITTLE S@#$....

MoB RANGER

who-BUD-JONES
02-06-2007, 07:46 AM
I know there have been several posts about this issue.... but until last night it never pertained to me....

I played a 20 min retrival match last night and it was a great one!!!!

The other team started out strong by spawn camping and just riding our team....

SO of course half my team dropped, but myself and two others remained.....

BUT!, we came together and started running the can, and next thing you know we came back from a 70 point deficit.... now we had a 10 point lead with only a minute left......and.....

BAMMMOOOO!!!!! I saw one by one my teammates including myself booted from the game.......

SO I FEEL THE NEED TO POST HIS TAG HERE!!! WATCH OUT FOR THIS IMMATURE LITTLE S@#$....

MoB RANGER

D---Fingers
02-06-2007, 07:53 AM
is his clan [MoB]?

i think i have every single one of their members on my block list.

who-BUD-JONES
02-06-2007, 08:03 AM
no his tag was MoB RANGER...he did not have a prefix

D---Fingers
02-06-2007, 08:13 AM
i'm pretty sure he is on my block list. their whole clan is a bunch of dudes with either [MoB] prefix or MoB already in the gamer tag.

i was asking because maybe they were all playing on the same team.

they're all a bunch of, as the brits say, "bloody ******s"

Killazilla999
02-06-2007, 08:14 AM
*feedback sent*

RK1_Turbulence
02-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Boo hoo, it's not like you would have done anything meaningful with those 20 mins anyway. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

BYOB Kenobi
02-06-2007, 12:15 PM
When that happens all you want to do is knock on the dude's door and punch him out. It's one of the most frustrating things ever. 20 minutes of a comeback ruined because the host takes his ball and goes home.

Same thing happened to me in an A&D 20 min round. I know exactly how you feel.