PDA

View Full Version : the sands of time can impossibly be released by kaileen dying

great warrior
07-23-2005, 09:33 AM
There is something I don't understand ,how can the sands be releashed just by letting kaileena die??
I mean lets look back at ww, we had 2 endings, 1.the prince kils kaileena in his time, result=the sands is not created
2.the prince kils the dahaka and takes kaileena with him, result=kaileen lives and the sands are also not created because she is not present in her own timeline

so if kaileen dies in the present than the sands should not be created right?... does anyone have a theory about this?

great warrior
07-23-2005, 09:33 AM
There is something I don't understand ,how can the sands be releashed just by letting kaileena die??
I mean lets look back at ww, we had 2 endings, 1.the prince kils kaileena in his time, result=the sands is not created
2.the prince kils the dahaka and takes kaileena with him, result=kaileen lives and the sands are also not created because she is not present in her own timeline

so if kaileen dies in the present than the sands should not be created right?... does anyone have a theory about this?

ericthestampede
07-23-2005, 09:36 AM
she has the sands stored withen her http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

great warrior
07-23-2005, 09:53 AM
she is the empress of time I know that but the point is that she dies in the same timeline so it should not be released

Dark_Prince11
07-23-2005, 10:47 AM
actually it would be but the Maharajah would never find the sands because they would be released into the past not the present..get it?..it works like this..as we are talking now in the present..our future is also happening in another dimension sort of of way..get it?.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

jgvera
07-23-2005, 01:41 PM
What the Prince wanted in WW was to prevent the creations of the sands, in the past, of course. That way the Maharaja would have never found them and the Prince would have never unleashed them. So, nothing in SOT would have happened and the Dahaka would have nothing against him.

But, after killing Kaileena in the past, the Prince realized that he was the one who created the sands, because they were contained in Kaileena's body and were unleashed after her death. So everything was as it was supposed to be.

Then he realized that taking Kaileena to the present and killing her there, the sands would be created, but the Maharaja would have never found them, etc. That happens in one of the ends of WW. And, after the battle between the Prince and Kaileena, the Dahaka appears and absorbs Kaileena's body and every trace of the sands of time, because they do not belong to the present.

But in the other end, after the Prince takes Kaileena to the present in order to kill her, the Dahaka appears before the battle and tries to absorb her because she does not belong to the present. But the Prince prevents it by killing the Dahaka. This way Kaileena did not die, the sands were not created, and nothing in SOT happened.

Hope this helps you.

s137846
07-23-2005, 05:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What the Prince wanted in WW was to prevent the creations of the sands, in the past, of course. That way the Maharaja would have never found them and the Prince would have never unleashed them. So, nothing in SOT would have happened and the Dahaka would have nothing against him.

But, after killing Kaileena in the past, the Prince realized that he was the one who created the sands, because they were contained in Kaileena's body and were unleashed after her death. So everything was as it was supposed to be.

Then he realized that taking Kaileena to the present and killing her there, the sands would be created, but the Maharaja would have never found them, etc. That happens in one of the ends of WW. And, after the battle between the Prince and Kaileena, the Dahaka appears and absorbs Kaileena's body and every trace of the sands of time, because they do not belong to the present.

But in the other end, after the Prince takes Kaileena to the present in order to kill her, the Dahaka appears before the battle and tries to absorb her because she does not belong to the present. But the Prince prevents it by killing the Dahaka. This way Kaileena did not die, the sands were not created, and nothing in SOT happened.

Hope this helps you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You is right.

Dark_Prince11
07-23-2005, 07:34 PM
thanks you for explaining to ppl what I have been trying to say for almost months..lol.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

great warrior
07-24-2005, 10:31 AM
its al a bit of a blur, when I was playing ww there were moments when I did not always understand it, its was way to complex sometimes
but anyway you guys talk about different dimensions but I don't see what that has to do with it, she died in the present and the sands were not created, so neither should they be now
but I am sure that ubisoft will release more info soon and hopefully the game will be less complex this time

Santarus
07-24-2005, 10:45 AM
The whole point of bringing Kaileena into the present was to kill her, this would release the sands yes but the Maharaja would not be around to find it. Don't you get it? KB takes off from the second ending therefore if Kaileena gets killed...or even DIED of OLD AGE the sands will still be created, so techically Prince is Kaileena's body guard lol...he DON'T want her to die or it will once again release hell on himself.

great warrior
07-25-2005, 05:10 AM
ahh I get it, in the first ending kaileena would die and the sands would not be created but if she would have died in the second they would right??
anyway how do you guys think kaileen is going to die, will they proceed with suicide or murder?

Dark_Prince11
07-25-2005, 06:53 AM
umm no...the sands would've been created no matter wat..the point is to kill Kaileena so that the events of SOT are erased..but since KB kicks off with Kaileela alive u use the second ending..but when Kaileena is killed the sands are unleashed in the past thus resulting in the Mahrajah never finding the sands..erasing the events of SOT..

great warrior
07-25-2005, 09:03 AM
yes I finally get it, the sands will be created and releashed if kaileen dies and because the dahaka absorbs her he also absorbs the sand, and in the second ending she doesn't die so its also not released...

but when kaileen dies in popkb she say's I trust you so that means the prince will have to find away to turn the time back again right? so he will create a sitsuation just like in sands of time