PDA

View Full Version : Strategy for surviving attacks - Help (w/ Time-Recover-Rewind)

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Not sure how best to use the Rewind/Dagger during multi-attacks. Could someone please explain how best to stay alive using time (pc version). Tia.

Message Edited on 12/07/0311:26PM by Yachats

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Not sure how best to use the Rewind/Dagger during multi-attacks. Could someone please explain how best to stay alive using time (pc version). Tia.

Message Edited on 12/07/0311:26PM by Yachats

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 05:34 PM
You only need to use the dagger to rewind time if a) your dying, b) getting badly beaten, or c) want to stab someone with it to give you room for a breather.

The best idea is to be continually blocking and choose your moment to attack. Beware of the ones that try and sweep your feet from under you (move backwards out of the way by either back flipping or rolling out of the way).

If you've got the ability, stab one or two with the dagger - they kinda go into a slow mo drop, hit them once and they kinda fly backwards, hit them twice and they turn to dust. If you want time for a breather though, only hit them once as it takes them a while to fall to the floor giving you time to get out of the way, get a **** etc etc.

Hope this helps.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 04:38 AM
Always use wall attack. It will keep you moving all over the place so you wont get surrounded. For the enemies that can counter wall attack, jump over them while attacking.

Anyways, I only use rewind to avoid blows. I dont freeze, because the following combo is open to almost any attack. Mega freeze when you feel like it, i dont unless i become annoyed by farah.