PDA

View Full Version : Recognition Manual.

RedTerex
03-19-2005, 01:57 AM
It may only be small, I dont know maybe 7 inches by 3 but its a useful book to have infront of your keyboard whilst playing as its easier to study than than the ingame one.

Anyone else with the manual who may have complained about its size etc agree, I bet you do now.

For anyone not sure about these exclusive manuals ( all sold out now btw )they are just pics of all the ships ingame, no other information about SH3 is in them at all.

So you are not missing valuable game info as I read as a maybe in another thread.

RedTerex
03-19-2005, 01:57 AM
It may only be small, I dont know maybe 7 inches by 3 but its a useful book to have infront of your keyboard whilst playing as its easier to study than than the ingame one.

Anyone else with the manual who may have complained about its size etc agree, I bet you do now.

For anyone not sure about these exclusive manuals ( all sold out now btw )they are just pics of all the ships ingame, no other information about SH3 is in them at all.

So you are not missing valuable game info as I read as a maybe in another thread.