PDA

View Full Version : Platform for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

TeCK0809
10-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Hey, ive lend AC and AC2 from my friends and i loved them both, now the third one (Brotherhood) is coming out and i will definetly get it.
Ive been wondering on which platform to get it? i own a xbox 360 and a pc (really good one, lot better graphics/etc than xbox 360).
Will there be a difference on the graphics? or fluence of the game? (lagging stuff) Cause ive noticed Modernwarfare 2's graphic was better on my pc than my xbox. So im struggeling.
Can anyone help me? would appriciate it thanks!

TeCK0809
10-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Hey, ive lend AC and AC2 from my friends and i loved them both, now the third one (Brotherhood) is coming out and i will definetly get it.
Ive been wondering on which platform to get it? i own a xbox 360 and a pc (really good one, lot better graphics/etc than xbox 360).
Will there be a difference on the graphics? or fluence of the game? (lagging stuff) Cause ive noticed Modernwarfare 2's graphic was better on my pc than my xbox. So im struggeling.
Can anyone help me? would appriciate it thanks!

Roakeru
10-26-2010, 05:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TeCK0809:
Can anyone help me? would appriciate it thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well AC2 was better on xbox360 than PS3,because the PS3 version had many graphical problems ,but when the PC version came out a few months later in my opinion it was better than xbox version because of the better graphics and because it was a complete game with all the DLC included....This time around they've announced that they've polished the PS3 so it will have better FPS than the xbox version ;plus from what I've seen the PS3 version has the exclusives this time around;and as for the PC version it will probably be complete just like AC2 ,but again you will have to wait a few months for it.Personally i will get the PS3 version just in case the exclusives don't make the PC version,but as well i will get a copy of the PC version when it comes out because the graphics are better on a high-end PC.

Mr_Shade
10-26-2010, 05:53 AM
Hmm

I have AC2 on both PC and Xbox..

The PC version does look nicer - due to the graphics being more detailed for textures, worked brilliantly with a pad - however I preferred playing it on my Xbox - on my large screen... 40" vs 22" on PC.

So for ACB - I'm going Xbox...

You also have to consider the release dates - the PC version is scheduled for release in early 2011..

Can you wait that long?

magesupermaster
10-26-2010, 05:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roakeru:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TeCK0809:
Well AC2 was better on xbox360 than PS3,because the PS3 version had many graphical problems ,but when the PC version came out a few months later in my opinion it was better than xbox version because of the better graphics and because it was a complete game with all the DLC included....This time around they've announced that they've polished the PS3 so it will have better FPS than the xbox version ;plus from what I've seen the PS3 version has the exclusives this time around;and as for the PC version it will probably be complete just like AC2 ,but again you will have to wait a few months for it.Personally i will get the PS3 version just in case the exclusives don't make the PC version,but as well i will get a copy of the PC version when it comes out because the graphics are better on a high-end PC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said he doesn't own a PS3..

Roakeru
10-26-2010, 05:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roakeru:
Well AC2 was better on xbox360 than PS3,because the PS3 version had many graphical problems ,but when the PC version came out a few months later in my opinion it was better than xbox version because of the better graphics and because it was a complete game with all the DLC included....This time around they've announced that they've polished the PS3 so it will have better FPS than the xbox version ;plus from what I've seen the PS3 version has the exclusives this time around;and as for the PC version it will probably be complete just like AC2 ,but again you will have to wait a few months for it.Personally i will get the PS3 version just in case the exclusives don't make the PC version,but as well i will get a copy of the PC version when it comes out because the graphics are better on a high-end PC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said he doesn't own a PS3.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know he said that...i said "personally"....so if i was in his place i would wait for the PC version.

DavisP92
10-26-2010, 06:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

He said he doesn't own a PS3.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know he said that...i said "personally"....so if i was in his place i would wait for the PC version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

his question is about brotherhood. ps3 version is gonna at times look better then the xbox version but pretty much they are the same. that and ps3 gets a dlc for free or something. but I say u should get it on the xbox since the pc version was delayed

Mr_Shade
10-26-2010, 06:26 AM
Lets not start a format war...

Will be interesting to see what people who have played both the Xbox and PS3 version have to say...

Both formats [Multiplayer] were available to play at recent gaming events, such as EuroGamer Expo.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-26-2010, 07:11 AM
And Firstlook 2010 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EzioAssassin51
10-27-2010, 02:09 AM
Yeah, apparantly, UBI have made the graphics just as good, if not better than 360 and they've sorted out the bugs and stuff so there are a lot less for PS3...

but back on topic... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

I'd say if you can't wait, get 360 and if you don't mind the wait, then get PC, for the better graphics like AC2

Colossus_1191
10-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Graphics aren't a big deal. I wouldn't wait more months for this game just to get marginally better graphics on the PC (and thats if you have a powerful enough one). Just get the 360 one. If you play it in HD it will look fantastic anyway.