PDA

View Full Version : ACB taking off the armor┐

donngold
10-10-2011, 06:54 PM
I know this has probably been asked like 947293058 5times, but i thought maybe here i could get a better answer than by googling it. (Which ive done...many many times before)
So, i ask u, can u take off ALL the armor i know about the brutus glitch thing, is there another way? If not, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif. Thanks regardless

donngold
10-10-2011, 06:54 PM
I know this has probably been asked like 947293058 5times, but i thought maybe here i could get a better answer than by googling it. (Which ive done...many many times before)
So, i ask u, can u take off ALL the armor i know about the brutus glitch thing, is there another way? If not, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif. Thanks regardless

Jexx21
10-10-2011, 07:16 PM
No

Moultonborough
10-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Jexx is right. Once you put it on it doesn't come off. You can use skins but that's all.

Sarari
10-10-2011, 08:43 PM
I hope you can take off armor in Revelations. If not, I'm not buying any lol.

But if they have unlockable skins for Ezio's original look for Revelations, I'll buy the armor.

Moultonborough
10-10-2011, 10:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

But if they have unlockable skins for Ezio's original look for Revelations, I'll buy the armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's been confirmed quite a few times you can't take it off.

Jexx21
10-11-2011, 04:22 AM
The thing is, we've seen armor on Ezio for ACR many times. It actually blends in with the robes, you hardly notice it.

Oh, we've haven't seen it outside of leaked videos though.. :/

sp33dd34m0n
10-11-2011, 04:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by donngold:
i know about the brutus glitch thing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never heared about that. What is the Brutus glitch about?

roostersrule2
10-11-2011, 06:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

But if they have unlockable skins for Ezio's original look for Revelations, I'll buy the armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's been confirmed quite a few times you can't take it off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Actually we can't as it messes up the health bar but we might have skins as someone already said.

Grandmaster_Z
10-11-2011, 09:11 AM
"messes up the health bar"
pathetic excuse from ubi. like health bar even matters, you never die!

donngold
10-11-2011, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by donngold:
i know about the brutus glitch thing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never heared about that. What is the Brutus glitch about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its When you have the armor of brutus and u replay mem 2 seq 4 and u buy the spaulders. Basically it lets u remove all armor BUT the spaulders. I was wondering if u could remove all armor or maybe even not have to buy them but...