PDA

View Full Version : rear view

hdjuey
01-06-2005, 04:47 PM
is there a rear view in this game or what the best view to see the plane thats shooting at you. and how dose padlock work in this game cause every time I hit padlock enemy the view stay the same

hdjuey
01-06-2005, 04:47 PM
is there a rear view in this game or what the best view to see the plane thats shooting at you. and how dose padlock work in this game cause every time I hit padlock enemy the view stay the same

johnt
01-06-2005, 05:23 PM
The same way you would have seen them in real life.. looking over your shoulders. Some aircraft have better visibilty than others of course (and some have rear view mirrors, like the Spitfire)

You can use the F2 view, but thats cheating http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Tully__
01-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Some aircraft have rear view mirrors. You may have to turn them on, there's a control you'll need to assign for mirrors. Other than that, the only way to see out the back is look over your shoulder and turn the plane a bit.

For padlock, it will only work if the "No Padlock" difficulty setting is turned off, the aircraft you're trying to padlock is within your field of view and within padlock range (about 3km I think). If the aircraft flies behind a cloud or part of your plane for more than a couple of seconds, padlock will unlock. If you have icons turned off in difficulty settings, padlock will lock any aircraft regardless of which side it's on.