PDA

View Full Version : Peices Of Eden

wwfls1
12-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Can someone tell me all the known forms of peices of eden even the obviouse ones like the apple. And what there power is even the staff cuz im not sure what that power is even tho i beat the game

wwfls1
12-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Can someone tell me all the known forms of peices of eden even the obviouse ones like the apple. And what there power is even the staff cuz im not sure what that power is even tho i beat the game

Captain Tomatoz
12-11-2009, 09:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 01: The First Apple: Designed to create illusions and control men's minds; can be used in conjunction with the Staff
Owners: Those Who Came Before, Adam(A)/Eve(A), Abel(A), Cain(T), Al Mualim(T)(!), Altair(A), Ezio(A), Unknown, Napoleon, Unknown, Houdini, Templars (Most likely destroyed, but no confirmation)

02: The Second Apple: Designed to create illusions and control men's minds; can be used in conjunction with the Staff
Owners: Those Who Came Before, Unknown, Queen "Bloody" Mary I of England(T)(!), Queen Elizabeth I of England, Unknown, Gandhi, Templars. (Caught in explosive satellite malfunction, most likely survived, but impossible to retreve in the blackness of spaceósee AC1 emails)

03: The Third Apple: Designed to create illusions and control men's minds; can be used in conjunction with the Staff
Owners: Those Who Came Before, George Washington, Franklin D. Roosevelt(T), John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson(T)

04: The Fourth Apple: Designed to create illusions and control men's minds; can be used in conjunction with the Staff
Owners: Those Who Came Before, "The Invention of Gunpowder", Nikola Tesla(A), Thomas Edison(T), Henry Ford(T), Adolf Hitler(T)(!), J. Robert Oppenheimer(T), Assassins.

05: The Fifth Apple: Designed to create illusions and control men's minds; can be used in conjunction with the Staff
Owners: Those Who Came Before, NASA(T).

25: The Sword: Unknown
Owners: Those Who Came Before, Perseus, Attila the Hun(T), Alexander the Great(T), King Arthur, Sigurd, Joan of Arc, Templars

34: The Staff: Designed to control men's minds and bodies; it has a spot in the headpiece where an Apple of Eden can placed to enhance the mind control powers
Owners: Those Who Came Before, Egyptian Pharaohs, Moses, Alexander the Great(T), John the Baptist, Jesus, Peter, Rodrigo Borgia(T), Ezio(A), Unknown, Czar Nicholas II, Rasputin(T)(!) (Most likely destroyed, but no confirmation)

66: The Shroud: Unknown, possibly designed to resurrect the dead
Owners: Those Who Came Before, David, Jesus, Templars </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

T = Templar
A = Assassin
Assassin's Creed Wiki http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Piece_of_Eden)

Sparty2020
12-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Personally I think the staff only controls body since I never see Rodrigo influence anyone with it and it does require the apple but the Glyph does bring up an interesting point. But yea thats the entire list as far as I can remember lol

wwfls1
12-12-2009, 09:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 01: The First Apple: Designed to create

25: The Sword: Unknown
Owners: Those Who Came Before, Perseus, Attila the Hun(T), Alexander the Great(T), King Arthur, Sigurd, Joan of Arc, Templars

34: The Staff: Designed to control men's minds and bodies; it has a spot in the headpiece where an Apple of Eden can placed to enhance the mind control powers
Owners: Those Who Came Before, Egyptian Pharaohs, Moses, Alexander the Great(T), John the Baptist, Jesus, Peter, Rodrigo Borgia(T), Ezio(A), Unknown, Czar Nicholas II, Rasputin(T)(!) (Most likely destroyed, but no confirmation)

66: The Shroud: Unknown, possibly designed to resurrect the dead
Owners: Those Who Came Before, David, Jesus, Templars </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

T = Templar
A = Assassin
Assassin's Creed Wiki http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Piece_of_Eden) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats the swords power tho also the shroud was used by jesus thats how u resserected the dead it also has the power to resserect human injeries like blindness

nightpriestess
12-13-2009, 12:18 AM
Lol Excalibur, that's pretty awesome. Does anyone here see the connection between the whole "one original super civilization with advanced weapons" in the last two Tomb Raider games with Assassin's Creed, or is it just me?

FatRascal
12-13-2009, 02:57 PM
What about the red cloak thing that appears in one of the glyph puzzles? (involving I think Moses, David, Jesus etc...)

Sep.