PDA

View Full Version : Desmonds Intro

Moultonborough
09-22-2011, 11:33 PM
With Desmond's current state do you think he will do a intro like usual? I can't remember if he does one in AC1 despite just starting it again but he does in AC2 and AC:B. If so what do you think it will be like? Or if not why? Personally, after the last two I consider it essentially to include it since it truly is his story Ancestors or not. I hope we get one like usual but I can understand why it would not happen. After the end of Brotherhood I think they will. What are your thoughts on the matter? Thanks for reading.

Moultonborough
09-22-2011, 11:33 PM
With Desmond's current state do you think he will do a intro like usual? I can't remember if he does one in AC1 despite just starting it again but he does in AC2 and AC:B. If so what do you think it will be like? Or if not why? Personally, after the last two I consider it essentially to include it since it truly is his story Ancestors or not. I hope we get one like usual but I can understand why it would not happen. After the end of Brotherhood I think they will. What are your thoughts on the matter? Thanks for reading.

itsamea-mario
09-23-2011, 12:57 AM
I was thinking about this before, maybe it'll be more of a stumbling mini speech, he has trouble remembering who he is, and has some memory fragments of the events, but can't remember Lucy at all.

cless711
09-23-2011, 02:27 AM
I really hope he does, it just makes me more excited to play the game already xD. If they don't have it, it will be okay but i would like it if Desmond did his little intro in the beginning.