PDA

View Full Version : Coop with a twist

Buster_Dee
02-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Would it be possible to make a few of the officer stations playable by team memebers? Say: weapons officer, Chief of the Boat, Repair, and Sonar/Radar? Or maybe 2 positions for a couple of players. Would be great fun to develope a sense of human crew coordination. SH3 had excellent stations, and I think the character scripts were good enough to support players viewing other players (since there was no walking about anyway). You know, issue an order, and the character turned towards the station to complete the task. Not fancy, but seemed complete enough to support the idea.

Buster_Dee
02-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Would it be possible to make a few of the officer stations playable by team memebers? Say: weapons officer, Chief of the Boat, Repair, and Sonar/Radar? Or maybe 2 positions for a couple of players. Would be great fun to develope a sense of human crew coordination. SH3 had excellent stations, and I think the character scripts were good enough to support players viewing other players (since there was no walking about anyway). You know, issue an order, and the character turned towards the station to complete the task. Not fancy, but seemed complete enough to support the idea.

logman01
03-01-2007, 08:01 AM
I agree! I think it would be great to team up for a virtual crew!

I had the same idea years ago with the B-17 simulator. No one has ever done anything about it.

Too bad.