PDA

View Full Version : DELAY FOR PC VERSION OF ASSASSIN CREED BROTHERHOOD

StarGlitter
10-01-2010, 08:38 PM
No surprise here, both AC I and II PC were released months after the console versions (and included the DLC that came out in between the wait).

I really don't think it's a technical delay, it's the same engine as AC II right? The only possibility I can think of is that they don't want PC pirated copies to cannibalize console sales. Let's hope this delay is because they realized the crappy ACII DRM failed and they will be dropping it on this one.

StarGlitter
10-01-2010, 08:38 PM
No surprise here, both AC I and II PC were released months after the console versions (and included the DLC that came out in between the wait).

I really don't think it's a technical delay, it's the same engine as AC II right? The only possibility I can think of is that they don't want PC pirated copies to cannibalize console sales. Let's hope this delay is because they realized the crappy ACII DRM failed and they will be dropping it on this one.

StarGlitter
10-01-2010, 08:45 PM
How stupid for them to delay PC versions to stop hurting sales of console versions. They will sell well regardless. Come on now!

Empathise with PC gamers------how it would feel like for console gamers to be enjoying a Pre-Christmas present of hours of AC brotherhood while all PC gamers can't do anything but watch console gamers' walkthroughs of Brotherhood on You Tube.

This is CRUEL.

PC gamers wait 4 months for their game- 2 months after new years day would spoil the surprise of AC3. There would be spoilers everywhere and reviews of Brotherhood everywhere. It would spoil the game for PC gamers.

Don't disrespect the PC or PC gamers, Ubisoft.

Electronic Arts managed to release the games The Saboteur and Battlefield for PC, Xbox and PS3 ON THE VERY SAME DAY SIMULTANEOUSLY. I am pretty sure u can do the same if you really wanted to.

Why don't you move the release date of Brotherhood Xbox and PS3 to next yeat february just like the PC??

EzioAssassin51
10-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Mate, as i said, stop spamming about the PC Game! Post in the feedback threads.

Why do you assume it's not to 'cannabalize' console sales? It's probably something COMPLETELY different!

And it wouldn't spoil the game for PC Gamers if they didn't look at spoilers. You're complaining that PC Gamers will NEED to watch spoilers and therefore spoil it. Give people credit. They have self-control enough to not spoil it for themselves if they don't want to. They don't need to watch videos and watch stuff with spoilers!

Lol at your final comments. There is a difference between UBI and EA. They probably work at different rates and with different programs and all. Plus, they are completely different games too. AC could need more work that BF and Saboteur.

And no, they won't do that. They'll get even more crap from doing that than doing this WHICH THEY HAVE DONE FOR THE LAST 3 (including this one) GAMES.

Get over it and get used to it, cause it'll probably happen again with AC3!

Now stop posting this, cause you'll get banned!

Murcuseo
10-02-2010, 02:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StarGlitter:

Why don't you move the release date of Brotherhood Xbox and PS3 to next yeat february just like the PC?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Man that made me laugh, so basically you want them to move the console release date just so you get to play the game at the same time as everyone else?.

Get over yourself, does it really matter that the release date is 4 months after the console date, no. Would it make any difference if any of us knew the real reason for the delay, no.

Quit moaning and wait patiently like everyone else.