PDA

View Full Version : Request for AC:B psn avatars.

D-Light_BE
12-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi, I regret that there is only 1 AC avatar (Alta´r) on PSN. AC:B has many single-, and multiplayer characters, so I think it's really time for new avatars. If you use the Alta´r avatar and/or you also would like new avatars, please leave a note. Thx for your time.

D-Light_BE
12-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi, I regret that there is only 1 AC avatar (Alta´r) on PSN. AC:B has many single-, and multiplayer characters, so I think it's really time for new avatars. If you use the Alta´r avatar and/or you also would like new avatars, please leave a note. Thx for your time.

SolidSnakeMat
12-26-2010, 11:07 AM
I support this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

obliviondoll
12-26-2010, 11:12 AM
I agree.

Want more Avatars.

Skylined69
12-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Yes please and can we also get a dynamic theme I'd pay for that.

magesupermaster
12-26-2010, 12:27 PM
I agree!

More AC stuff for the PS3! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
12-26-2010, 02:36 PM
I totaly agree, It's not like we get extra maps or anything... XD

notafanboy
12-26-2010, 02:48 PM
sure why not ? . i┤ve ben using the altair avatar for ummm.... forever ... i think
oh ... i forgot to mention a piazza san marco theme would be awesomesauce !

SlimeDynamiteD
12-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Same here :P

davo1270
12-26-2010, 07:58 PM
I support this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Lonnie_Jackson
12-27-2010, 12:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skylined69:
Yes please and can we also get a dynamic theme I'd pay for that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a dynamic theme but I want more if possible and a brotherhood ezio avatar!

Skylined69
12-27-2010, 07:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair25:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skylined69:
Yes please and can we also get a dynamic theme I'd pay for that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a dynamic theme but I want more if possible and a brotherhood ezio avatar! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok I've double checked and there's no dynamic theme for Assassins Creed 1,2, or ACB on the UK playstation store, there's a premium theme but that's it.

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 08:20 AM
I was thinking the same thing a few days ago!

I think the multiplayer personas would be a great idea, as well as single player characters.

I bet there's a lot of people out there that would be willing to pay for an avatar, i am one of them.

Uncharted did the same with their multiplayer characters, and they've gone down a hit. (So many drake avatars). It would be a good way to make the fans happy and a great way to promote the game.

"Oh that avatar looks nice, where's that from? oh that looks like a good game, i'll buy it!"