PDA

View Full Version : Off Line - Gun Stats

baddshot
02-13-2006, 02:21 PM
is ther a way to get your gun stats flying O/L camps?

baddshot
02-13-2006, 02:21 PM
is ther a way to get your gun stats flying O/L camps?

SlickStick
02-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Not positive which stats you are looking for, but if in-game and spawned on a map:

- Hit SHIFT+TAB to open the console.

- Type the following line: user baddshot STAT
user must be in lower case; your name must be typed exactly as it appears in-game and STAT must be upper case.

It will list your stats including all sorties up to that point.

SHIFT+TAB to close the console.

baddshot
02-13-2006, 07:54 PM
thanks - lookin for shots fired - hits -percent

SlickStick
02-13-2006, 09:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by baddshot:
thanks - lookin for shots fired - hits -percent </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Online I've only seen that on scripted servers, running FBDaemon or the like. I'm sure others will assist or you can go to the mission builder's forum and quick search. I'm sure stats have come up once or twice b4. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

rnzoli
02-14-2006, 03:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by baddshot:
thanks - lookin for shots fired - hits -percent </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The above command should give you the fired and the hitting bullets, the percentage you can calculate manually. This is how the scripted servers do it.

I faintly remember about an event logging option, which puts this statistical printout at the end of the mission log file, when flying offline.