PDA

View Full Version : EZIO (MAJOR SPOILER)

fernanda447
11-18-2011, 03:16 PM
So guys, at the end of Embers we see him dying, clasping his heart on a park bench. Is the young man beside him an Apparition of death? Or is it a young Cesare Borgia?

fernanda447
11-18-2011, 03:16 PM
So guys, at the end of Embers we see him dying, clasping his heart on a park bench. Is the young man beside him an Apparition of death? Or is it a young Cesare Borgia?

iNJW
11-18-2011, 03:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fernanda447:
So guys, at the end of Embers we see him dying, clasping his heart on a park bench. Is the young man beside him an Apparition of death? Or is it a young Cesare Borgia? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dunno, but I SWEAR I DIDN'T CRY! TELL PEOPLE THAT OK!! I DIDNT... :'( :'( :'(

souNdwAve89
11-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Yeah, Embers made me question some things, but my biggest one is who was that guy at the end.

erico360
11-18-2011, 05:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Yeah, Embers made me question some things, but my biggest one is who was that guy at the end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
it's young Ezio.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
11-18-2011, 06:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by erico360:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Yeah, Embers made me question some things, but my biggest one is who was that guy at the end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
it's young Ezio. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems like it could be but why the hell is the scar not on his lips? Its like on his cheek.

Abeonis
11-18-2011, 08:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by erico360:
it's young Ezio. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems like it could be but why the hell is the scar not on his lips? Its like on his cheek. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the individual is meant to be a sort of mirror-representation of himself at that young age. The young man is complaining about the women in the city, so he is obviously a womaniser, much as Ezio was; the scar (which is similar to a Chelsea smile) is his version of Ezio's.

In all likelyhood, the individual was a young Templar, who acknowledges this with a curt nod when Ezio looks at him, though that particular point is speculation on my part.

dylanfrim
11-18-2011, 09:18 PM
its just some guy. I asked UbiGabe (Comm Dev) on a live stream that he was a guest on

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6746/embers33.jpg

jackmagic
11-18-2011, 09:31 PM
you guys are so blind. clearly it is the Joker.