PDA

View Full Version : Shao Junn

Azula2005
10-01-2011, 05:40 PM
So who is this charming women?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110901203602/assassinscreed/images/c/c8/Embers-Mysterious-Character.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110912042840/assassinscreed/images/d/d6/Shao_Jun_SS_v.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110901122344/assassinscreed/images/e/e5/ShaoJunEzio.png

Is she Ezio's bodygaurd?

Why her? Out of alll people?

Why would she come to Italy?

Does anyone know any new information about this mysterious maiden?

So many questions...
well in 44 more days we'll know

if anyone knows any new info about her now then do so tell...

Azula2005
10-01-2011, 05:40 PM
So who is this charming women?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110901203602/assassinscreed/images/c/c8/Embers-Mysterious-Character.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110912042840/assassinscreed/images/d/d6/Shao_Jun_SS_v.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110901122344/assassinscreed/images/e/e5/ShaoJunEzio.png

Is she Ezio's bodygaurd?

Why her? Out of alll people?

Why would she come to Italy?

Does anyone know any new information about this mysterious maiden?

So many questions...
well in 44 more days we'll know

if anyone knows any new info about her now then do so tell...

Chamboozer
10-01-2011, 05:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:
this mysterious madden? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.zootpatrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/thanks8.jpg

Animuses
10-01-2011, 05:44 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
Oh man, that got me.

NewBlade200
10-01-2011, 06:00 PM
I literally lol'd so loud that I woke my neighbors http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

And I may have broken my keyboard http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

dxsxhxcx
10-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Since we are talking about her again, We all know that Subject 16 left some messages in his room, some of them were in chinese (from what I read in another thread, Shao Jun is a chinese name) and a Chinese Emperor is also mentioned in one of his messages, Emperor Jiajing ruled from 1521* to 1567, and in 1542 his concubines tried to assassinate him, do you think Shao Jun might be the one who tried to assassinate the Emperor (or at least had something to do with this assassination attempt)?!

[SPOILERS - Ezio's future]

*3 years before Ezio's death

Sarari
10-01-2011, 06:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
Since we are talking about her again, We all know that Subject 16 left some messages in his room, some of them were in chinese (from what I read in another thread, Shao Jun is a chinese name) and a Chinese Emperor is also mentioned in one of his messages, Emperor Jiajing ruled from 1521* to 1567, and in 1542 his concubines tried to assassinate him, do you think Shao Jun might be the one who tried to assassinate the Emperor (or at least had something to do with this assassination attempt)?!

*3 years before Ezio's death </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yea. Maybe after the assassination attempt failed she fled to Italy, where she met Ezio? That is actually a pretty good theory right there lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

jmk1999
10-01-2011, 09:11 PM
considering we're still seeing ezio... maybe she's desmond's ancestor instead of ezio's wife. ezio got a taste of asian persuasion and said "let the good times roll!" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/e/z/eziodanceplz.gif

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 09:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:

Yea. Maybe after the assassination attempt failed she fled to Italy, where she met Ezio? That is actually a pretty good theory right there lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio dies in 1523, and the Emperor was Assassinated in 1542.

Not gonna happen.

And anyway, they also mentioned Queztecal or however you spell his name, he was an Incan.

My guess is that since Giovanni Borgia, an Assassin, had an experience with a crystal skull in that time frame, and the Crystal Skulls are mainly thought to be in South America if they exist (that's honestly just a presumption I made based on the latest Indiana Jones movie), and that Giovanni contacted a chinese man through the Crystal skull, that the message was just foreshadowing that event in the story. Because the chinese man may of been Jiajing, especially if he sent some ships to the new world and found a Crystal Skull in South America.

GunnarGunderson
10-01-2011, 10:18 PM
maybe she's Ezio's apprentice

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 10:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
maybe she's Ezio's apprentice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, most likely not. People have had the impression before that she was there to attack Ezio, but I forget why they thought that. Perhaps something they saw written in the encyclopedia in one of the trailers?

Calvarok
10-01-2011, 10:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
maybe she's Ezio's apprentice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, most likely not. People have had the impression before that she was there to attack Ezio, but I forget why they thought that. Perhaps something they saw written in the encyclopedia in one of the trailers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah,beacsue someone with robes that look like hers was shown fighting Ezio. This, however,could be their first meeting, and she may end up becoming his ally.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Ya know, I'm really liking the Art direction for Embers. Can't wait to see it.

eagleforlife1
10-02-2011, 12:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

Yea. Maybe after the assassination attempt failed she fled to Italy, where she met Ezio? That is actually a pretty good theory right there lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio dies in 1523, and the Emperor was Assassinated in 1542. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to clarify. Ezio dies in 1524 and JiaJing died of suspected mercury poisoning in 1567.

an-assassin
10-02-2011, 01:06 AM
She is an ally. She is listed under friends om the encyclopydia.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-02-2011, 01:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by an-assassin:
She is an ally. She is listed under friends om the encyclopydia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we don't know how she became his ally.

eagleforlife1
10-02-2011, 01:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by an-assassin:
She is an ally. She is listed under friends om the encyclopydia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we don't know how she became his ally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No we don't but she is an ally.

superbalex
10-02-2011, 02:07 AM
well she's a chinese assassin,(wiki), so that should make them allies by default? right? seeing as they are both from the same order, only difference is their origin

CRUDFACE
10-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Even if you're from the same order, you can have different beliefs I suppose. She might want to know why he left the order before she stabs him in the back or something

So is Al Mualim, and we know how that one turned out.

LightRey
10-02-2011, 08:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Even if you're from the same order, you can have different beliefs I suppose. She might want to know why he left the order before she stabs him in the back or something

So is Al Mualim, and we know how that one turned out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good point, though I'm still inclined to believe she's not the one who's going to end Ezio's life.

CRUDFACE
10-02-2011, 08:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

So is Al Mualim, and we know how that one turned out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good point, though I'm still inclined to believe she's not the one who's going to end Ezio's life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plausible, we haven't had a chance to learn anything about her. We know she's equipped, armed and dressed for some action, and she has a hood so that just adds to that awesome.

On a side note: did you guys notice the guy Ezio is fighting pulls off a blackflip or something of that nature over the railing? I think he might be assassin trained.

Skuldpt
10-02-2011, 08:49 AM
This shouldn't be true, and maybe I'll be flamed, but what if she is Lucy's ancestor? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

LightRey
10-02-2011, 08:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skuldpt:
This shouldn't be true, and maybe I'll be flamed, but what if she is Lucy's ancestor? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Somewhat unlikely, but it is possible. I don't really see what significance of that would be to the story at this point though.

CRUDFACE
10-02-2011, 09:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skuldpt:
This shouldn't be true, and maybe I'll be flamed, but what if she is Lucy's ancestor? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure I guess. Don't know why though...

dxsxhxcx
10-02-2011, 09:17 AM
what about she being related to S16, since he wrote chinese phrases on his room's walls and mentioned a chinese Emperor who was alive during her time?!

ps: this is just speculation, of course, I just want to know if you think this might be possible... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Skuldpt
10-02-2011, 09:18 AM

Sure I guess. Don't know why though... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because "Desmond" and "Lucy" might have encountered after being "Adam" and "Eve" and before actual Desmond and Lucy.... getting my point of view?

what about she being related to S16, since he wrote chinese phrases on his room's walls and mentioned a chinese Emperor who was alive during her time?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good theory too.... but the Revelation is coming!

jmk1999
10-02-2011, 09:21 AM
that would be unlikely simply because they forced desmond to "kill" lucy... basically implying that she wasn't eve.

Skuldpt
10-02-2011, 09:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dom1999:
that would be unlikely simply because they forced desmond to "kill" lucy... basically implying that she wasn't eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have two explanations:

1.True, but in the bible Eve was tempted by the apple!

2.Desmond didn't killed Lucy, Juno made him think that he did it!

I guess it sorta makes sense, but there is something very important missing, at least for now....

dxsxhxcx
10-02-2011, 09:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dom1999:
that would be unlikely simply because they forced desmond to "kill" lucy... basically implying that she wasn't eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have two explanations:

1.True, but in the bible Eve was tempted by the apple!

2.Desmond didn't killed Lucy, Juno made him think that he did it!

I guess it sorta makes sense, but there is something very important missing, at least for now.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the problem is, I believe Juno said to Desmond to go after Eve (only SHE remains to be found), so if Lucy is supposed to be Eve's descendant, why would they kill her?!

I have a theory that Daniel Cross might be the descendant of Eve in the modern times but when I talked about this theory in another thread, some people weren't capable of imagine him as a woman in the past... lol

Skuldpt
10-02-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm so confused, I already saw so many theory's, but in the Truth video Eve doesn't looks like Lucy, but Adam does looks like Desmond. So your theory can be right as well!

Azula2005
10-02-2011, 09:42 AM
lol woops haha

LightRey
10-02-2011, 09:45 AM
I find there is this one big problem with the "finding a descendant of Eve" theory and that is that everybody is supposed to be a descendant of Eve.

ShaneO7K
10-02-2011, 10:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
I find there is this one big problem with the "finding a descendant of Eve" theory and that is that everybody is supposed to be a descendant of Eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't think this applies in AC's universe because we can clearly see there are more humans in Eden so there would be multiple original human bloodlines and not just Adam and Eves.

dxsxhxcx
10-02-2011, 10:17 AM
I find there is this one big problem with the "finding a descendant of Eve" theory and that is that everybody is supposed to be a descendant of Eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that Desmond's lineage came from the relation between TWCB and the humans and not Adam and Eve (human + human)

Chronomancy
10-02-2011, 10:22 AM
If you look at the truth video there's a woman running with short black hair I think this may be Shao Junn, maybe she has a bit more to add to the story than we think. (Just a theory)

Anyone ever think that the truth may be one of Desmond's memories in the Animus?

ShaneO7K
10-02-2011, 10:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:
If you look at the truth video there's a woman running with short black hair I think this may be Shao Junn, maybe she has a bit more to add to the story than we think. (Just a theory) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do know how many years are between Embers and the Truth video?

dxsxhxcx
10-02-2011, 10:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:
If you look at the truth video there's a woman running with short black hair I think this may be Shao Junn, maybe she has a bit more to add to the story than we think. (Just a theory) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do know how many years are between Embers and the Truth video? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think what he tried to say is that the woman we see in the truth video may be Shao Jun's ancestor...

LightRey
10-02-2011, 10:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Don't think this applies in AC's universe because we can clearly see there are more humans in Eden so there would be multiple original human bloodlines and not just Adam and Eves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Even then there's the problem that after that many generations the chance of being related to them is much greater than not being related to them. For instance, basically every native European these days is related to Charlemagne.

Skuldpt
10-02-2011, 10:37 AM

You do know how many years are between Embers and the Truth video? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think what he tried to say is that the woman we see in the truth video may be Shao Jun's ancestor... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe this theory even more than mine!

ShaneO7K
10-02-2011, 10:43 AM

Don't think this applies in AC's universe because we can clearly see there are more humans in Eden so there would be multiple original human bloodlines and not just Adam and Eves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Even then there's the problem that after that many generations the chance of being related to them is much greater than not being related to them. For instance, basically every native European these days is related to Charlemagne. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah just what I was about to add there, unless Eve's modern bloodline isn't too wide, the whole statement about finding an ancestor of Eve sounds a little stupid at this point.

dxsxhxcx
10-02-2011, 10:59 AM
an interesting thing I found:

Shao translates into meaning "laughter" (but only if used as a surname) and Jun translates to mean "truth". In chinese numerology Shao represents 2 and Jun represents 7

Additional info:

Jun can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:

?, "genuine/pure"
?, "moisture"
?, "pure/genuine"
?, "obey"
?, "conform to/consult with"
?, "truth"
?, "falcon"

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Shao_Jun

Woman/Eve = 27
Man/Adam = 72

what do you think about this?!

LightRey
10-02-2011, 11:02 AM

Shao translates into meaning "laughter" (but only if used as a surname) and Jun translates to mean "truth". In chinese numerology Shao represents 2 and Jun represents 7

Additional info:

?, "genuine/pure"
?, "moisture"
?, "pure/genuine"
?, "obey"
?, "truth"
?, "falcon"

Woman/Eve = 27
Man/Adam = 72

what do you think about this?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
wait wait wait wait wait. Aren't Chinese names in opposite order? like: surname-given name instead of the other way around like with western names? That would make her name a 72 reference.

ShaneO7K
10-02-2011, 11:04 AM

Additional info:

?, "genuine/pure"
?, "moisture"
?, "pure/genuine"
?, "obey"
?, "truth"
?, "falcon"

Woman/Eve = 27
Man/Adam = 72

wait wait wait wait wait. Aren't Chinese names in opposite order? like: surname-given name instead of the other way around like with western names? That would make her name a 72 reference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah their names are done in the opposite order, but I think it being 72 might just be an easter egg within itself and not really pointing to her being Eve's descendant.

LightRey
10-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Yeah their names are done in the opposite order, but I think it being 72 might just be an easter egg within itself and not really pointing to her being Eve's descendant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
True, but it's certainly noteworthy and I like easter eggs like that.

blazefp
10-02-2011, 01:05 PM
@dxsxhxcx where did you find all of that?

dxsxhxcx
10-02-2011, 02:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
@dxsxhxcx where did you find all of that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

while searching for something on Google I found this page that also is in my previous post.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

here it's the link:

the credits go to "Kaloneous" for the research, I only added the woman/man 27/72 in the end of my previous post.. xD

eagleforlife1
10-02-2011, 03:46 PM

Additional info:

?, "genuine/pure"
?, "moisture"
?, "pure/genuine"
?, "obey"
?, "truth"
?, "falcon"

Woman/Eve = 27
Man/Adam = 72

Wow. That is something.

blazefp
10-03-2011, 08:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
@dxsxhxcx where did you find all of that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

while searching for something on Google I found this page that also is in my previous post.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

here it's the link:

the credits go to "Kaloneous" for the research, I only added the woman/man 27/72 in the end of my previous post.. xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure if I believe this but if this turns out to be true, it's definitely something more than just an easter egg imo.

dylandidiano
10-03-2011, 08:41 AM
I think she might be subject 16s ancestor. I find it hard to believe that there was asian ancestors for desmond purely based on the fact that Altair and Ezio were from separate sides of his gene tree. Though, ubisoft is known to throw us some curveballs.