PDA

View Full Version : Project Legacy Auditore Trail

goldeneyes65
12-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi, i've been playing PL for ages now and have yet to get the Rome Mnemonic for the Auditore Trail, i have lots of the Forli and Venice but have been unable to get any Rome. Im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem or would be willing to trade me a Rome Mnemonic.

goldeneyes65
12-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi, i've been playing PL for ages now and have yet to get the Rome Mnemonic for the Auditore Trail, i have lots of the Forli and Venice but have been unable to get any Rome. Im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem or would be willing to trade me a Rome Mnemonic.

chock-o-nuts
12-04-2010, 07:51 AM
i got it in chapter 4 of italian wars. i completed "all roads lead to Rome" and in "the lady's favor" i had "matchmaker" and "first impressions" completed and when i synched "she who has everything" i got the Rome-mnemonic. I sugest you spend some ap on "mano-a-mano" in chapter 3 first so you can buy the things you need 'cause they're a bit expensive...

Victoroos
01-22-2011, 07:11 AM
So, just to make it clear, it's rendam, in wich memory you get it, becasue I HAVE SYNCED ALL 4,A DN IS TILL NOT HAVE IT,

LaFawn
01-22-2011, 09:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goldeneyes65:
Hi, i've been playing PL for ages now and have yet to get the Rome Mnemonic for the Auditore Trail, i have lots of the Forli and Venice but have been unable to get any Rome. Im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem or would be willing to trade me a Rome Mnemonic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is where you find them. Make sure you build up your Shadow in Profile. I am at a 67.13% Chance Items drop and it can still take a while to get the Rome one to drop.

Florence: Chapter 1 &gt; Turning the Tide &gt; Skirmish
Forli: Chapter 2 &gt; Bloodwork &gt; Crowd Control
Venice: Chapter 3 &gt; People Skills &gt; Men of War
Rome: Chapter 4 &gt; The Lady's Favor &gt; Tempting Fate

Victoroos
01-22-2011, 10:04 AM
Sure, cuse it's a lot times 100% synched, still none, and when I immediately combine it, does it remember it till I get the acb for pc

Victoroos
01-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Could anyone then tell me how I regenerate my app's, cuse I know there is a memonic for, but I need that first memonic part.
Cuse I don't wan't to waste my uplay points, and I thought"objects drop is bad(foooool)
Kr
Victor

Freakstone2007
01-23-2011, 08:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by victorjr:
So, just to make it clear, it's rendam, in wich memory you get it, becasue I HAVE SYNCED ALL 4,A DN IS TILL NOT HAVE IT, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's far from random. Check this:
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Mnemonic_sets