PDA

View Full Version : UbiArt Store

Biomedical-Fire
01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
I searched and couldn't find anything before posting this. I was wondering, do you think that they'll have the Master Assassin Ezio statue or Conspiracy Book for sale in the store when they open it?

Biomedical-Fire
01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
I searched and couldn't find anything before posting this. I was wondering, do you think that they'll have the Master Assassin Ezio statue or Conspiracy Book for sale in the store when they open it?

caswallawn_2k7
01-11-2010, 04:29 AM
I very much doubt it as they were part of a collectors edition, if you really want them the only way you will ever get them now is if they show up on a auction site like ebay.

Biomedical-Fire
01-11-2010, 07:45 AM
That very well could be, but if there is money to be made off them, I'm sure there could be a possibility they could show up in the UbiArt's Store. Not many people put just the figurine on Ebay and no one listed the Conspiracy Book for auction, the only way you could get the book is if you payed over $250 USD for the Black Edition. So if people were willing to shell out that kind of money for a game just for the figurine and book, I'm sure Ubisoft is willing to consider selling them to make even more money off the franchise. Also nothing really ever stays exclusive for long. I don't know how many times before that I've heard companies say "This is an exclusive item, very limited and you won't see them anywhere else. Once they're gone, they're gone!" then a year and a half later they're being re-produced because the company seen just how much more money they could milk off customers. Then again this is a company that doesn't like NA that much so you could be right and we'll never see them show up in the store.

caswallawn_2k7
01-11-2010, 08:06 AM
there are already a load of people who aren't entirely happy that the special edition map's are eventually getting released to all, so if they were to release the physical objects from the collectors editions they would need to make them different or they would totally devalue the special editions and it would cause a massive back lash.

as for the stuff having not been on ebay, the black edition boxes (without game and maps code) have been on ebay since the day it released, when the game first came out there were hundreds of the black boxes (figure and book) on ebay.

as for the price in the UK is was only 70 and that works out to under $120 American, the use to be worth $2 but it has never been at $3+ and that is the only way you would ever pay $250.

Biomedical-Fire
01-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Now I wouldn't mind seeing an Ezio figurine done with him wearing the Auditore Cape while wearing the armor of Altair. The cheapest that I seen someone selling a 360 Black Edition was around $250 USD, but after checking tonight I found one for $197 USD. Once that a CE has been opened, its value quickly goes down. The only way for a Black Edition to keep its value and appreciate is if it has been unopened. As for the bonus DLC, I'm glad it's coming out, it means that after sequences 12 & 13 are released, I can bring my game to a full 100% completion

Biomedical-Fire
01-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Since Ubi is losing money, will this store ever open its doors?