PDA

View Full Version : Voice Communication in RB6V2 Fixed?

RedKnight5
01-27-2009, 05:15 AM
I've been searching the forums here and was online trying to play last night and no one on my team(s) would talk to me or to each other. Has Voice Communication in RB6V2 been Fixed yet? In the past, when I played with a friend in a 2 man room, just myself and him, we could talk to each other with no problem.

I've come back to RB6V2 to take a break from SOCOM and there seems to be no communication for tactics at all. Just run and gun.

Thanks for any help here.

RedKnight5
01-27-2009, 05:15 AM
I've been searching the forums here and was online trying to play last night and no one on my team(s) would talk to me or to each other. Has Voice Communication in RB6V2 been Fixed yet? In the past, when I played with a friend in a 2 man room, just myself and him, we could talk to each other with no problem.

I've come back to RB6V2 to take a break from SOCOM and there seems to be no communication for tactics at all. Just run and gun.

Thanks for any help here.

chris.lynch
01-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Nope. I have this very same issue, and it is extremely annoying. The last time I played RSV2 was before the NXE firmware update, which I never had this issue. Ever since the NXE firmware update, I cannot voice chat with players in any online match. Terrorist Hunt, Story mode, or team matches.

EDSTEROK
02-18-2009, 09:27 AM
Funny I have this problem intermittently. Just yesterday I was playing and hearing everyone just fine. Later I joined another game and couldn't hear anyone. I dont know if it's the game, the system the mic or a combination. Maybe it's a glitch thing?