PDA

View Full Version : my first discussion..

sufi2701
01-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Hi all, i guess this is the first or maybe not.
i have sumtin that maybe you will enjoy, i've seen the assasin's creed gameplay and it's really awsome!! luv the free roaming thing.. den there is this game i played "Vampire: the masq...:bloodline". suddenly, i thought.... wy not you mix it into one really a** kickin game?? ooh i would like that lol.. i've always been facinated bout vampires and warewolves.. dats why i would like to discuss this... hope someone read this...feel free to leave a msg... really like to noe wad you guyz think.. thanks pls be gentle.. lol

Paladin_1962
01-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Wow, totally relevant for a forum dedicated to 'Assasin's Creed'.

And, wow again - wonderful spelling and grammar. Nice way to mess up a perfectly good language.

spazzoo1025
01-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Vampire's Creed? wtf??

sufi2701
01-16-2008, 12:35 PM
well, it's just a thought.. sorry for the post..
but really love the game.. and thanks for the replys..

moqqy
01-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by sufi2701:

Heh, it's not the friendliest forum around. But anyways, that could be a good game, but you can only daydream about it, since they're not going to make a game mixing vampires and AC's gameplay. (Ubisoft, that is. Not saying some other company wouldn't make something like that.)

So, as I said, it could be a good game, just like anything done properly in the same style as AC. Be it ninjas, samurais, agents, gangsters or rabbits.

sufi2701
01-16-2008, 01:12 PM
thanks man, i really apreciate your post. i guess you're right, i can always daydream about it. anyways, thanks again for the replys and view. who knows in the distant future, this will happen. i meam the game... Sufi2701 OUT...

Robbinho1992
01-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sufi2701:

Heh, it's not the friendliest forum around. But anyways, that could be a good game, but you can only daydream about it, since they're not going to make a game mixing vampires and AC's gameplay. (Ubisoft, that is. Not saying some other company wouldn't make something like that.)

So, as I said, it could be a good game, just like anything done properly in the same style as AC. Be it ninjas, samurais, agents, gangsters or rabbits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know a forum where people literally Flame Noobs so bad they cry, grouchy ebcuase the game they are waiting for arent coming out.

I'd buy that game. Vamps and Wereeolves are cool, would be crazy, but yet iw would be jsut a dream.

spazzoo1025
01-16-2008, 01:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sufi2701:

So, as I said, it could be a good game, just like anything done properly in the same style as AC. Be it ninjas, samurais, agents, gangsters or rabbits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heyyy! we're friendlyyy, its just not that great of an idea, a vampire running through Israel assasinating ppl... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

sufi2701
01-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Heyyy! we're friendlyyy, its just not that great of an idea, a vampire running through Israel assasinating ppl...

"Brannigan's law is like Brannigan's love: hard and fast!"-Zap Brannigan, a.k.a. The Zapper, Captain of The Nimbus
Scorpion's Eye Poker: The Hiafodain's Spontaneous Combuster! and the Chief Corporal Lieutenant of TheN00bSquad!
Please Click 1 Please Click 2 Please Click 3 Please Click 4 Please Click 5 Please Click 6 Please Click 7 Please Click 8 Please Click 9 Please Click 10 Please Click 11 Please Click 12 Sign Up and get me some treasures! I'm so close!

well, if you really think about it, it's stupid but what if you just imagine the game in present year, running around, jumping from buildings 2 buildings, trying to complete a mission, fued with the werewolves( a lot like Underworld), free-fall from the tallest building and will never get hurt, Dark and creepy. will that satisfy all gamers fantasy?? well i will.

spazzoo1025
01-16-2008, 02:16 PM
sooo vampires+free-running?

Plewp
01-16-2008, 02:20 PM
Lol Wut? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

what does the OP say? that they're making vampires creed or somthing? wtf...

Anyone mind explaining

sufi2701
01-16-2008, 02:28 PM
what do you think? free running or climbing, the point is we players can control what the character do. how about that? but it's juz a daydream.. it think it's cool..

" the strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience. patience means restraning one's inclinations. there are seven emotions: joy, anger, anxiety, love, grief, fear and hate. if a man does not give way to these he can be called patient. i am not as strong as i might be, but i have long known and practiced patience. and if my decendants wish to be as i am, they must study patience."

moqqy
01-16-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:

Heyyy! we're friendlyyy, its just not that great of an idea, a vampire running through Israel assasinating ppl... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No; I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean the game would have to take place in Israel. It could be in, say, New York. Modern time, and you'd be a vampire (or werewolf) and run around the city completing missions. Could work.

sufi2701
01-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah!!! you get it!!

" the strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience. patience means restraning one's inclinations. there are seven emotions: joy, anger, anxiety, love, grief, fear and hate. if a man does not give way to these he can be called patient. i am not as strong as i might be, but i have long known and practiced patience. and if my decendants wish to be as i am, they must study patience."

Paladin_1962
01-16-2008, 02:42 PM
A vampire completing 'missions', eh?

Don't vampires have but one mission? - To get up when the sun sets, track down a victim, and suck their blood?

Let's see - Assassin's Creed had 9 missions, to accomplish each required the player to do the same old thing, over and over again.

So, a vampire mission, i.e., find victim & such blood....hmmmm, would that get as old as quick as it took for me to write this? ;-)

iPlunder
01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
We are not nice people, and we already have the perfect vampire game.

Vampire rain.... DUH.

moqqy
01-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Paladin_1962:

Don't vampires have but one mission? - To get up when the sun sets, track down a victim, and such their blood?

Let's see - Assassin's Creed had 9 missions, to accomplish each required the player to do the same old thing, over and over again.

So, a vampire mission, i.e., find victim & such blood....hmmmm, would that get as old as quick as it took for me to write this? ;-)

http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/vampyreresearch/faq.html

That's a good read if you really believe in vampires! As I think you do, since you state things like that, even though I thought vampires don't exist and therefore they can be given rules!

But it's a different thing, of course, if you believe in VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paladin_1962
01-16-2008, 02:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paladin_1962:

Don't vampires have but one mission? - To get up when the sun sets, track down a victim, and such their blood?

That's a good read if you really believe in vampires! As I think you do, since you state things like that, even though I thought vampires don't exist and therefore they can be given rules!

But it's a different thing, of course, if you believe in VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do I have this correct - you think I believe in vampires because of my 'tongue-in-cheek' response?

Please indicate you're be facetious, otherwise that's just plane ******ed.

sufi2701
01-16-2008, 02:58 PM
i've read vampire rain, but you're not playing as a vampire.. duh
the character is "special forces member"

i'm just giving something for us to talk about.

as for the missions, since paladin_1962's imaginations is quite short, why not let me put a story to my imaginations??
but maybe next time, because it's 05:55Am in my side of the world... but this is very interesting... Sufi2701 OUT..

iPlunder
01-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Dude, it was a joke.

moqqy
01-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Paladin_1962:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paladin_1962:

But it's a different thing, of course, if you believe in VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do I have this correct - you think I believe in vampires because of my 'tongue-in-cheek' response?

Please indicate you're be facetious, otherwise that's just plane ******ed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? You DON'T believe in vampires? That.. That's weird.. You make me confused.. Not believing in vampires.. What..

sufi2701
01-17-2008, 06:29 AM
ok guys, i know this is way off from assasin's creed game but maybe what i'm trying to tell you guys is somewhat interesting.

Caution, this is just a story from my imagination of the game..

started with two clans (vampire's and warewolves) in order to survive in the morden world, you have to play as any one off the clan and conqer the human or creture world.. each clan have thier own mission, but the main mission is to prove who is the "ruler of the cretures" (or better than the rest). the humans is also involve because they are in the middle of it.vampires feed on blood to recharge their powers and energy, and the warewolves feed to control their inner beast. a fued between them is the most exciting part. if you watch underworld you will know how it goes....

picture it in dark, creepy envirment. you will able to run from alleys to alleys, jump from buildings to buildings like a monster. able to hunt your prey like a monster. how about that?
and again it's juz something to think about.