PDA

View Full Version : PF FMB

Simjock
11-09-2004, 12:56 AM
Excuse me if these issues have already been addressed, but I'm not sure if these are bugs or user error on my behalf.

1) Placing Carriers and making them Homebase. It seems like I can make a carrier a base on Okinawa, and Gulf of Norway, but not on any other maps.
Some one please enlighten me if there is a specific procedure to making carriers a base.

2) In signle, and coop missions were planes start on carriers, how do I set it up so the planes have their wings in the "retracted position when spawned. I'm getting of, and on results that don't make sence.

Thanks for the help.

Simjock
11-09-2004, 09:15 AM
I figured it out.

For single player or coop missions.
1) place ship and way points.
2) place aircraft and waypoints.
3) Select aircraft way point 1, select takeoff, and set target cursor on carrier.

For static Dogfight missions.
1)Place static carrier.
2) select Hombase, insert over to carrier as normal airbase.

zjulik
11-11-2004, 07:30 AM
"The Gulf of Norway". Hm... I see the Nordic countries still have some public relations work left to do.

...BTW you wouldn`t by any chance be related to the newly reelected president of the US?

Simjock
11-13-2004, 12:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zjulik:
"The Gulf of Norway". Hm... I see the Nordic countries still have some public relations work left to do.

...BTW you wouldn`t by any chance be related to the newly reelected president of the US? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't mean to offend you by misspelling your homeland. I never proclaimed to be a great writer. I was just asking for help useing the FMB.