PDA

View Full Version : Eagle's Will in the first 5 minutes of the game

XDestroyer1990X
11-17-2007, 10:57 AM
So I start the game and get to the room with the Ark. Rather than running up to the enemy I wanted to try to crawl along the walls and sneak behind them. So I'm jumping around and nothing is working, I back to the top and jump against the wall. Strange thing, I went THROUGH the wall. So now I'm stuck and there seems to be a ledge if I go further in the wall. I jump, I fall to my death. Next thing I know I'm informed that I got the "Eagle's Will" achievement. For those w/o a 360 that means I am undefeated for 100 consecutive fights. This happen to anyone else?

XDestroyer1990X
11-17-2007, 10:57 AM
So I start the game and get to the room with the Ark. Rather than running up to the enemy I wanted to try to crawl along the walls and sneak behind them. So I'm jumping around and nothing is working, I back to the top and jump against the wall. Strange thing, I went THROUGH the wall. So now I'm stuck and there seems to be a ledge if I go further in the wall. I jump, I fall to my death. Next thing I know I'm informed that I got the "Eagle's Will" achievement. For those w/o a 360 that means I am undefeated for 100 consecutive fights. This happen to anyone else?

Hollywood_009
11-17-2007, 11:01 AM
nope i have all combat awards and i got them the normal way congrats tho