PDA

View Full Version : Altair's Library Possibly in AC3? *MAJOR SPOILERS*

dewgel
11-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Okay fellows, sorry if it's mentioned, I've briefly checked around the forums but I see no mention of this soo..

At the end when Ezio is speaking to Desmond and about to show him the message from TWCB, he removed his hookblade, hidden blade and sword, and placed them infront of the Apple.

Anyone else think we're popping to Masyaf to retrieve that Apple as Desmond, possibly? And then getting the hookblade, hidden blade and Ezio's sword.

Only reason I'm thinking is because they've went through all the trouble to develop the hookblade and give us all this faster free running, but if we don't have it in AC3 things are going to be pretty bland (almost like going back in time to a worse way of free running)

Any speculation?

LightRey
11-24-2011, 09:56 AM
There'll just be another ancestor. Desmond doesn't necessarily need a hookblade and even if he does he doesn't need Ezio's hookblade.

dewgel
11-24-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
There'll just be another ancestor. Desmond doesn't necessarily need a hookblade and even if he does he doesn't need Ezio's hookblade.

Possibly, but that Apple has some significance, it's Altair's apple and is sat there doing nothing.

The hookblade would make sense, Ezio was talking to Desmond and almost handing his weapons to him.

masterfenix2009
11-24-2011, 10:06 AM
I thought Altair's apple was giving ezio the message,and therfore, giving Desmond the message. That was it's only significance.

LightRey
11-24-2011, 10:12 AM
There's also the problem that that apple was very likely the apple that got destroyed in the Denver Accident.

dudule4590
11-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Before entering the library, ezio said to sofia that he was done with this assassin's thing.

I think he just droped his stuff to show that his mission was accomplished and he can now live his life the way he wants to.

LightRey
11-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by dudule4590:
Before entering the library, ezio said to sofia that he was done with this assassin's thing.

I think he just droped his stuff to show that his mission was accomplished and he can now live his life the way he wants to.
Yeah, he dropped it because he retired. He ended his assassin "career" there.

freddie_1897
11-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
There's also the problem that that apple was very likely the apple that got destroyed in the Denver Accident. Whats the denver accident?

LightRey
11-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by freddie_1897:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
There's also the problem that that apple was very likely the apple that got destroyed in the Denver Accident. Whats the denver accident? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you serious? It's the accident in which the Templar's first attempt to send an apple into space to control mankind failed due to the fact that said apple was destroyed (by Assassins).

SolidSage
11-24-2011, 11:45 AM
Yeah, I'm loving that Ezio figured it out and had the gumption to walk away from it all.

blazefp
11-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by SolidSage:
Yeah, I'm loving that Ezio figured it out and had the gumption to walk away from it all.

Yeah it was definitely a moment not to forget. All that scene was pretty awesome